News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Good Guy Alert- Jason aka randr- made the trip to help out. thanks,.

Started by Jake, October 02, 2011, 05:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

BIG THANKS to Jason aka R&Rcomp for coming all the way up to my place today to help put in the side glass including regulators on the Charger. Front and back done. all glass complete. Really needed the motivation and the final push from a great car guy!  So we took a pic at the end.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

randr

Jake your car looks great! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

enjoyed driving my car 1 hour one way! GREAT DAY!  :2thumbs: incase 1hotdaytona is watching thats 102 miles today! :D

Anytime you need help let me know. :icon_smile_big:
I'm Bored! what to do next......

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Vainglory, Esq.

Good job guys.  Was the side glass hard?  I might need to revisit mine, as it doesn't quite line up.

jaak

I'll second that! Jason is a great guy, he sent me sidemarker with very nice lens for free when I needed one (didn't even charge me the shipping). If he ever needs anything, and I can help him out...I will.

Jason

Jake

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on October 02, 2011, 10:35:07 PM
Good job guys.  Was the side glass hard?  I might need to revisit mine, as it doesn't quite line up.

vainglory, I think both Jason and I feel the side glass design is over engineered. There are many pieces and parts, howeer this allows for adjustment 6 ways to Sunday.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE