News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Plug size?

Started by C500, October 01, 2011, 03:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

My 500 is a couple of hours drive from me. I'm going to go and pick up the plug soon, but want to make sure it fits in the car before I get there. Can someone please post the overall length and width of plug please.

Thanks.
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

hemigeno

I don't have a removed plug to measure for certain, but a rough estimation of my car's plug is:

42-44" long  x  48-49" wide

Sorry I can't be more precise than that.

:cheers:

C500

Quote from: hemigeno on October 03, 2011, 08:21:18 AM
I don't have a removed plug to measure for certain, but a rough estimation of my car's plug is:

42-44" long  x  48-49" wide

Sorry I can't be more precise than that.

:cheers:

Thanks Geno, thats good enough  :cheers:
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."