News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A brush with greatness!

Started by Ponch ®, January 16, 2006, 10:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

What ever happened to Ponches partner "John" anyway. Larry just kinda dropped out of the spot light except for the CHiP's remake a few years ago.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

is_it_EVER_done?

QuoteYou just say it in English only louder while pretending to take a picture with an imaginary camera.

:haha: You had me laughing for 15 minutes! It's nice to see that others are bi-lingual also.  :bow:

greenpigs

Quote from: Ponch on January 16, 2006, 10:48:18 PM
The Man, The Legend:

"Ponch" and Ponch!

Jon and Ponch

Where is your other hand Mojo and does it have anything to do with that smile?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: greenpigs on January 17, 2006, 05:20:35 PM
Where is your other hand Mojo and does it have anything to do with that smile?

Mojo, will you ever wash that finger again?      :P

Charger4404spd

Quote from: Ponch on January 16, 2006, 10:48:18 PM
The Man, The Legend:

"Ponch" and Ponch!

You two look really cute together! :icon_smile_big:

bull

Quote from: Ponch on January 17, 2006, 01:04:38 PM
Quote from: Shakey on January 17, 2006, 07:15:59 AM
Quote from: DodgeChargerGuy on January 16, 2006, 11:07:55 PM
That's really cool! Was he really cool, or did he have the "I'm a star" additude? Where did you get to meet him?

How could the guy have an "I'm a star" attitude when he was last on television in 1983.   :D

nah ah...he's on every saturday morning trying to sell swampland in Oregon.  ;D

Washington too I believe. Is he still doing the Mexican soap operas? I saw him on some soap opera when I went to Puerto Vallarta a long time ago.

Chris G.

I can only imagine how many members have right clicked those pic for future reference.  :devil:

Gots to love Big E throwing it up for the Wesside though.  :yesnod:

ps- Nascar pit crew shirt in public Mo? You may as well wear sweatpants and call it a day.  :rotz: :icon_smile_wink:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on January 17, 2006, 06:50:40 PM

ps- Nascar pit crew shirt in public Mo? You may as well wear sweatpants and call it a day.  :rotz: :icon_smile_wink:

i know man...but i figured it was somewhat appropriate since it was a car show and my MOPAR shirts were in the dirty laundry. Some broad was trying to be funny when i was checking out a red 06 Monte Carlo, she kept saying "you need a big '8' on the side" and some other nonsense about being in the pits and not making the chase.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Old Moparz

I wanted to hold back comments until I checked to see if Ponch & Ponch were making some sort of secret, gang related, hand signal gesture. I was worried they might be poking fun at Gringos or something, but I don't see anything obvious. It looks like they were just practicing shadow puppets. Cool pic Mojo.  :2thumbs:

Hand Sign Meanings:
1. Athens Park Boys
2. Bishop
3. Black Stone
4. Bloods
5. Bounty Hunters
6. Brims
7. Compton crip
8. Crips "Cousin"
9. Crip
10. East
11. F*ck You
12. Harlem Crip
13. Hoover Crip
14. Kitchen Crip
15. Mafia Crip
16. Mafia Crips
17. Number Zero
18. Number One
19. Bloods ( Piru Street Bloods)
20. Power
21. Primo
22. Underground Crip
23. Victory

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Ponch ®

the Piru Street Bloods are some bad mofos. I knew a bunch of them back and at least 3 didnt make it to their senior year, if you know what i mean.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

nh_mopar_fan

Ponch ®

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on January 18, 2006, 01:56:04 PM
They graduated early?

;D

sort of...2 ended up at a larger institution and the other one...well, let's say that he cancelled christmas for good.

Just 6T9 CHGR

I'm a fan of the "shocker" personally.

I hope none of him rubbed off on you 2 guys  :rotz:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Steve P.

A week or two ago VegasMike and some of his workers were doing some electrical repairs at a "C" store in Vegas when one of his guys says, (Hey Mike, that's AIRFORCE AMY).. Mike says, no way...

Well his buddy walks right up to her asking for her autograph. She is more than happy to sign away and asks Mike and his worker for some help moving and says they can take it out in trade. :icon_smile_tongue:  Well,,,, Mike being the hard working, slave driving, hard ass boss that he is tells her he's sorry, but he can't. As she drives off in her Penske rental truck, Mike is kicking himself in the ass thinking what an ass he is. You see he has a new cell phone and it has a CAMERA IN IT!!!!! :'( 

Sometimes it sucks to be the boss...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ponch ®

dude...i dont blame him...Air Force Amy hit the wall hard a couple of years ago.

Steve P.

Hahahahaha.....   Too funny...........  He said she looks better on TV.......  He didn't even think it was her till she started her routine.. :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Ponch ®

Quote from: Steve P. on January 18, 2006, 04:02:47 PM
Hahahahaha.....   Too funny...........  He said she looks better on TV....... 

Don't know man...she looked pretty torn up last season in "Cathouse". She looked like a crack whore in the episode where she finally bolts the Ranch.

chrisII

ok pretty cool to meet the real ponch..but i wouldnt be cought dead in that shirt!!!  WTF dude at least get the kool red one with a 9 on it!

Ponch ®

Quote from: chrisII on January 18, 2006, 06:02:26 PM
ok pretty cool to meet the real ponch..but i wouldnt be cought dead in that shirt!!!  WTF dude at least get the kool red one with a 9 on it!

Jr. may be overrated but Kahne...well, theres a reason they call him "Krash Kahne" ::)

dkn1997

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on January 16, 2006, 11:34:50 PM
I was refering to the washed-up overweight guy on the right ----->

It's very ironic, that pic.  You need to start stalking val kilmer now..... When you do meet him, make sure you are wearing some sort of Jumper with the collar "up" 
RECHRGED

chrisII

Jr. may be overrated but Kahne...well, theres a reason they call him "Krash Kahne" ::)
he does crash alot, but thats cause he gives it 100% all the time.....and i dont think he has ever come on the radio an said "hey i think im guna crash so i dont get lapped"
  sorry , asside from my feelings of jr being an average racer at best , and extremely spoiled. i am brand loyal. cheering for the chebby boys would just be wrong. there are some of them i do like, for who they are and theyre attitudes, but i still prefer to see a dodge win, even if it is in the new "charger"

2fast4u

Don't listen to anybody about what you were wearin' Mojo.....Anything thats Bud atire is slammin as far as I'm concerned!

So Mojo....did you get to talk much with Estrada?  What's he doin' nowadays?   Just wonderin'

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Vainglory, Esq.

Thanks, I like the shirt too.

And by the way, Mojo, I think he was at the Sheriff's Dept. booth not an insurance company's?

SeattleCharger

Quote from: dkn1997 on January 19, 2006, 08:08:42 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on January 16, 2006, 11:34:50 PM
I was refering to the washed-up overweight guy on the right ----->

It's very ironic, that pic.  You need to start stalking val kilmer now..... When you do meet him, make sure you are wearing some sort of Jumper with the collar "up" 

:icon_smile_big:

That is cool Ponch, did you tell him you recognized him from TV?  ,      ok, in espanol.       "Quiero tener un photographia contigo ahora."   Two years highschool spanish . 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on January 22, 2006, 07:05:40 AM
Thanks, I like the shirt too.

And by the way, Mojo, I think he was at the Sheriff's Dept. booth not an insurance company's?

no, it was the 21st century insurance booth, but there were a couple of CHP officers (not sheriffs!) hanging out.