News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dose anyone make 70 charger fenders

Started by Semaphore, September 25, 2011, 09:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Semaphore

Hello
Dose anyone make 70 charger fenders

Thank u
peter

charger_fan_4ever

winghawg

stinger fiberglass has 70 stock 69 daytona fenders made of glass

unrulyprocuda

Amd auto metal direct makes 69 charger fenders in steel and is rumored to be producing many new 70 charger parts including fenders as we speak fyi

Semaphore

I have email AMD and they have no plans to produce 1970 fenders or hoods
:shruggy:

Semaphore

CornDogsCharger

Earlier this year (late spring/early summer) I called AMD and asked about 70 fenders and hood.  I was told they had no plans of producing them.

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

winghawg

call rick directly at stinger 321 268 1118 he is the sales mang.

winghawg

hay i called rick for you. he has the fenders 600.00 for the set. they have to make them.are you making a daytona or need 70 charger fenders?rick is going to send you an email today.hope that helps you out

Semaphore

yes im making a daytona clone
I want to use Janak Rerpos body kit so i need some 1970 fenders and hood
i live in Australia these items are hard to come by :)
i have read that Janak daytona body kits are the best is this true

thank you
pete

charger_fan_4ever

Quote from: CornDogsCharger on October 05, 2011, 06:07:11 PM
Earlier this year (late spring/early summer) I called AMD and asked about 70 fenders and hood.  I was told they had no plans of producing them.

Justin
"CornDog"

I still wonder why. Yes tooling is $$ but i'm sure they would sell lots of them. I was going to wait on CBD or AMD for new fenders as i needed a drivers side. Luckily I didn't and scored a nice straight rust free one for $500.

65post

Quote from: charger_fan_4ever on October 07, 2011, 11:25:06 AM
Quote from: CornDogsCharger on October 05, 2011, 06:07:11 PM

Justin
"CornDog"

I still wonder why. Yes tooling is $$ but i'm sure they would sell lots of them. I was going to wait on CBD or AMD for new fenders as i needed a drivers side. Luckily I didn't and scored a nice straight rust free one for $500.
Not only was it straight and rust free it was NOS..... :drool5:
Previously owned Daytona XX29L9B423239 - f8 - white int. - power windows.