News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Moper guru don't know crap???!!!!

Started by dodgedarren, September 25, 2011, 05:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgedarren

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on October 05, 2011, 08:52:21 PM
Quote from: dodgedarren on September 25, 2011, 05:34:55 PM

I showed my Charger at the Crusin' For  Cure event this Saturday. Most time unless people ask I act like im just another spectator checking the car out because I like to hear there honest comments. Well this guy with a mopar T-shirt on come up to my car and starts inspecting it with a younger guy maybe in his 20s. He ask the kid "what do you see that is not correct with this car". He proceeds to tell the kid that I've made a "common mistake in that "the radiator support is suppose to be black". He as stated the the front frame rails should be black as well. The latter I would think it would depend oh whether the car has under coating or not. But I have never see ant Chrysler radiator support painter black.
Also, he failed to mention that I had a brake booster, aluminum heads and intake, Holy Carb, etc, etc, etc..
I just ignored him because I didn't want ti embarrass my self and I'd never pretend that I know everything.

Good thing that you didnt have one of those "Storyboards" on  display telling people about your car. Your spelling isn't very good. :lol:

Those story boards are lame!! And yes my spelling sucks. Went blind in one eyes this year due to shitty surgen
and put 30% of my car back together with one eye closed.

stripedelete

Quote from: dodgedarren on October 06, 2011, 09:07:39 AM
Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on October 05, 2011, 08:52:21 PM
Quote from: dodgedarren on September 25, 2011, 05:34:55 PM

I showed my Charger at the Crusin' For  Cure event this Saturday. Most time unless people ask I act like im just another spectator checking the car out because I like to hear there honest comments. Well this guy with a mopar T-shirt on come up to my car and starts inspecting it with a younger guy maybe in his 20s. He ask the kid "what do you see that is not correct with this car". He proceeds to tell the kid that I've made a "common mistake in that "the radiator support is suppose to be black". He as stated the the front frame rails should be black as well. The latter I would think it would depend oh whether the car has under coating or not. But I have never see ant Chrysler radiator support painter black.
Also, he failed to mention that I had a brake booster, aluminum heads and intake, Holy Carb, etc, etc, etc..
I just ignored him because I didn't want ti embarrass my self and I'd never pretend that I know everything.

Good thing that you didnt have one of those "Storyboards" on  display telling people about your car. Your spelling isn't very good. :lol:

Those story boards are lame!! And yes my spelling sucks. Went blind in one eyes this year due to shitty surgen
and put 30% of my car back together with one eye closed.

That 30% probably looks better than anything I could do.   It's off the subject, but what kind of surgery did he screw up?  Lasik or...????   

dodgedarren

It was a detached retina. I thought it was a minor thing but they insisted if I dont have surgery right away I could go blind in the eye and the next day after surgery I took the patch off and I was blind. To top things off they still want me to pay the $60k medical bill!!! I told them to go fuck themselves and that I'm gonna sue the fuck out of them. One doctor said that I would get use to it and I could live a completely normal life. Whateve dont even get me started. Thank God for my Charger. It gave me a outlet to focus on.

charge69

Sounds like someone "not dodgedarren" messed this up and I hope you can afford whatever you want after successfully sueing the pants off the Doctor. I hate hospitals and you certainly cannot trust everyone with a medical license to be a good surgeon!

Really sorry man!!

stripedelete

Quote from: dodgedarren on October 06, 2011, 10:20:22 AM

It was a detached retina. I thought it was a minor thing but they insisted if I dont have surgery right away I could go blind in the eye and the next day after surgery I took the patch off and I was blind. To top things off they still want me to pay the $60k medical bill!!! I told them to go fuck themselves and that I'm gonna sue the fuck out of them. One doctor said that I would get use to it and I could live a completely normal life. Whateve dont even get me started. Thank God for my Charger. It gave me a outlet to focus on.

Holy crap....    Yes, sounds like it may be time to "lawyer up".   I wish you the best.

A34

I wish you the best too. That really sucks.
Looking for NOS parts for 69 Charger - whatcha got?
God Bless America, Our Troops and Their Families !
Deo Vindice

dodgedarren

Did anyone notice that it looks like the factory painted over the wiring harness when the blacked out the radiator support??

Troy

Quote from: dodgedarren on October 06, 2011, 11:52:27 AM

Did anyone notice that it looks like the factory painted over the wiring harness when the blacked out the radiator support??
I think you're referencing my car. If so, I believe there may have been some touch-up later on and that may have been one area that was hit. I don't believe that wiring was attached when the car went through the paint process. I saved the pictures mainly to show how and where mine originally had the blackout - and differentiating that from 40 years of "modifications".

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.