News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What the hell am I supposed to do with this ?

Started by Daytona R/T SE, September 24, 2011, 11:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

Little beggar has been hangin' around my backyard the last couple of weeks.  ::)

I don't want it.   :ahum:

The Bride keeps feeding it.  :slap:

I just want it to go away. :pullinghair:

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

A383Wing

yup...if the wife keeps feeding it...yer stuck....

If Momma ain't happy, you won't be either

69charger440

Get it fixed as soon as you can or you will have more things you dont want!!! But it sounds like your stuck.
1969 Charger 540 Blown Hemi 1000HP, 69 Road Runner 500 Stroker 665 HP

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: A383Wing on September 24, 2011, 11:36:26 PM
yup...if the wife keeps feeding it...yer stuck....

If Momma ain't happy, you won't be either

That might explain my misery the last 22+ years... :scratchchin:

Daytona R/T SE

The Ol' lady says she doesn't want it either.  :2thumbs:

She just feels sorry for it.  ::)

So... Y'all think if we cut off the food supply, it will just take it's business elsewhere ?

There's some retired flower children across the street.... maybe they'll feel sorry for it. :scratchchin:

skip68

Please,........... run that kitty to any vets office!!!!! Have them see if theres a identification  microchip.  Mrs.skip69 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bull

Put it up for sale on craigslist for $25 and then take the wife out to pizza. Everybody wins.

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: bull on September 25, 2011, 01:22:41 AM
Put it up for sale on craigslist for $25 and then take the wife out to pizza. Everybody wins.

Better yet, If someone will give it a good home,

I'll take them out for a steak dinner.

The wife can stay home.

tan top

Quote from: skip68 on September 25, 2011, 01:00:50 AM
Please,........... run that kitty to any vets office!!!!! Have them see if theres a identification  microchip.  Mrs.skip69 ;)

:yesnod:  

awww lovely looking Tortoiseshell    :yesnod:  
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

kab69440

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on September 25, 2011, 01:29:30 AM

Better yet, If someone will give it a good home,

I'll take them out for a steak dinner.

The wife can stay home.

I'll take the cat, if that repop Daytona latch tray comes with it...  Just a thought...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

bobs66440

Awww! Look how cute! I think it found it's FOREVER HOME!!  :lol:

Chryco Psycho

They tend to adopt you not the other way round !
I am very alergic to cats so they have to go away

Daytona R/T SE

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on September 25, 2011, 09:25:30 AM
It's staring at me...

It's training you to go to the cupboard, open a can of tuna and bring it to him.

The day after we got back from the Nats,   I opened the door at E-boogers house and some stray came whining at me...   Rick was all excited that his 'cat' came back.   He went right to the cupboard,  got a bowl and a can of tuna and the cat came right into the breezeway and started chowing down.   He hadn't seen it in a couple weeks.    Sometimes the old guy is a softie underneath.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

TruckDriver

Call the local humane society and tell them its a stray. They will either send someone to get it, or ask you to take it to them.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: TruckDriver on September 25, 2011, 09:45:44 AM
Call the local humane society and tell them its a stray. They will either send someone to get it, or ask you to take it to them.

And...after seven days...they kill it...

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on September 25, 2011, 09:39:11 AM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on September 25, 2011, 09:25:30 AM
It's staring at me...
::)

It's training you to go to the cupboard, open a can of tuna and bring it to him.

It's already got the wiff trained... ::)

Todd Wilson

Kick it like a football into the neighbors yard next time it comes around.............

Todd

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Todd Wilson on September 25, 2011, 10:27:24 AM
Kick it like a football into the neighbors yard next time it comes around.............

Todd

The neighbor has a six foot tall chainlink fence....

Might take several attempts to achieve enough lift... :smilielol:

RallyeMike

Cat looks to clean and healthy to be feral, and feral cats usually stay away from people. It probably belongs to someone in the you neighborhood..... and if you don't stop feeding it, it will become yours.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

b5blue

Don't transport that fuzz-ball yourself (unless you box it up)....I got "Volunteered/told" to take one to the SPCA from work one time, the thing was fine until we got a mile from the SPCA then freaked out running and jumping all around my Duster....crapping and pissing everywhere. I marched in there and plopped it on the counter, the lady said to fill out some forms and leave a donation....yea right, it's YOURS now, bye!  :lol:

TruckDriver

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on September 25, 2011, 09:50:37 AM
Quote from: TruckDriver on September 25, 2011, 09:45:44 AM

And...after seven days...they kill it...

Not all of them. There are a lot of "no-kill" shelters around.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P