News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona clone project is starting to move

Started by pandamarie, September 20, 2011, 10:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandamarie

I am finally getting started on my Daytona clone. My Son started working for the local Jr college as a body and paint teacher and got the car in as a student project for the up coming Sacramento Autorama.
I will post some pictures soon. It is getting stripped to bare metal now, The fenders and modified and have most all the parts to put it back together. They want the 440 6 pack engine out of my challenger for the Daytona which is about 150 HP less than the one that we pulled so when I get a free weekend I will do the swap, the challenger could use some more HP.

randr

Sweet! what nose you putting on? steel? fiberglass? janek? stinger? wing from dane? pictures man more pictures! :icon_smile_big:
I'm Bored! what to do next......

pandamarie

Janak kit that I have been curing for the last 5 years. Did the vega hatch conversion. Have braces and trunk parts from Larry and forget who I got the wing washers from. All the headlight parts are from my 69 front end. Im looking for some new challenger or charger bucket seats for more support. So far the only bad spot is two small holes in the trunk floor everything else is solid and will be sanded down and sealed then covered in FatMat sound deadener with the heat reflector on it.
Want to put a 6 point roll cage in it but need to see what they look like in a daytona.  If I dont do the engine swap I do have a complete Accel DFI7 EFI setup for MPFI that will go on it.

Aero426

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

68pplcharger

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img