News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carpet

Started by jaak, September 16, 2011, 11:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaak

"Trim Parts" carpet absolutely sucks. Thinking about ripping it out and replacing it. Is ACC any better???

Jason

ODZKing

What is wrong with it?   :popcrn:

68blue

I was not happy with available colors and finished mine out to match the car exterior. Process was a little complicated but nothing that could not be done.

jaak

Quote from: ODZKing on September 17, 2011, 10:29:09 AM
What is wrong with it?   :popcrn:

don't fit good.... Im sort of thinking they may have sent me 4 speed carpet instead of Auto, but on the box, it just says 'b-body' doesn't say whether its a 4 spd. or auto. Puckers up on each side of the hump. I can't send it back because I have done cut/trimmed it. I can live with it for a while, but eventually I will have to replace it.

Jason

twodko

Look into ACC, several members have installed their carpeting and are pleased with the quality. DO NOT buy carpeting from legendary. While all the other products Legendary offers are very good, the carpet they sell is crap.  :Twocents:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Lunger

i just installed mine from

http://www.auto-interior.com/

i was very pleased with the fit and quality.
BULL OF THE WOODS