News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jethro & The Traffic Camera

Started by Old Moparz, September 19, 2011, 07:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Jethro was out driving when he saw the flash of a traffic camera above the traffic light. He figured that his picture had been taken for exceeding the speed limit even though he knew that he was not speeding. Just to be sure, Jethro went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed.

Now he began to think that this was quite funny, so he drove around the block & went even slower as he passed the area once more, but the traffic camera again flashed. He tried a third, fourth and fifth time with the same results. He was now laughing as the camera flashed, while he rolled past at a snail's pace. He thought, he'd to do this one more time, but this time he'd go very slow and give the camera the middle-finger salute and a big grin.

Two weeks later Jethro got six tickets in the mail for driving without a seat belt. You know, you just can't fix stupid.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

ChargerD100

Current Mopars: 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins, 1970 Dodge D100

My old Build Thread: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,82511.0.html

SmashingPunkFan

Tonight I'm Burning Star IV.
Projects:
1970 Dodge Charger SE (Main Project)
1973 Dodge Charger 400 cid. (Work in progress)
1988 Mustang 2.3 liter 4 cyl.

Looking for Seat tracks for bucket seats.