News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Treasure Island Northern Cal Charger meet

Started by last426, September 12, 2011, 08:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

last426

Seems the posting has disappeared but the meet is still in our memories.  Met many old and new friends and recorded a scene of the cars.  The food and conversation were great as usual.  Here are the cars at this link.  Kim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgE8fL0hcIw

Brock Samson

yeah the mods deleted it first thing this morning.  :shruggy: they don't like these Cans..  ;)

Dans 68

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 12, 2011, 08:46:40 PM
yeah the mods deleted it first thing this morning.  :shruggy: they don't like these Cans..  ;)

Cans? If you meant "Cars" then o.k., otherwise I guess I'm not with it, and my birthday affected me more than I realized....    :P

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

ChgrSteve67

I like big cans and big cars

Thanks for posting the video!

Troy

I first moved it because it was over but then I saw that another thread had been created with pictures of the event so I deleted it. This section is called "Upcoming, Cruise-ins, Swaps, and Drags" to give others a "heads up" about events they may want to attend. All past event information belongs in one of the discussion areas. I guess I need to add another paragraph to the "Instructions" thread (that no one reads). ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Dans 68

Nah, no more verbage, as we know that these threads get deleted (unless we post pics of the event in them before you hit the delete button, that is  :icon_smile_big: ).

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

last426

OMG, I sound like Mr. Rogers.  Sorry, it was my fault.  I looked for the announcement post, didn't find it, actually read the instructions, noticed that many posts in the section were pretty old, thought some might look here to see if pictures were posted, and posted.   Feel free to move or delete.  Kim

Troy

Quote from: Dans 68 on September 12, 2011, 10:55:39 PM
Nah, no more verbage, as we know that these threads get deleted (unless we post pics of the event in them before you hit the delete button, that is  :icon_smile_big: ).

Dan
I *generally* check to see if pictures have been posted before I delete threads. If so, I move them.

The older stuff here (I hope) should be for cruises that span multiple dates or general announcements. If there's a specific date listed on a show I try to delete it soon after.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Brock Samson

Dans 68

Gotcha.... I'm glad that is cleared up.  :icon_smile_wink:

Dan