News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

C500 project on moparts

Started by tan top, September 09, 2011, 06:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Quote from: WINGMAN on September 14, 2011, 09:40:00 PM
  I am trying not to worry about so many things in life as much as i did, have lost a lott of family and friends in the past five years. Sometimes you need to step back and look at what you need or want out of life. Car ownership wise i guess i have achieved the top for me.  :Twocents:  Jay.

Yeap,, but make sure you still enjoy yourself in the process............. I'm still "Dad", "Husband", "Christian", but I'm also "Troy"............... And Troy loves to look and drive that wing car... Now, my days of being a hoarder and "gotta have them all" is definitely over with because of the previously mentioned definitions of myself. As long as I  can still provide the quality of life we're accustomed to, I press forward. Now, when the time comes that I feel I need to go down another route/path or into another door, the cars will be "bye-bye".. But until then, I'm still going to "just sit by the Daytona and chill out in the garage watching my NASCAR".  :icon_smile_big:

I commend you Jay on acting on your gut and doing what YOU want and not bending to peer pressure...........   :2thumbs:

Best of luck in all your adventures............

T
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection