News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Time to drive off into the sunset!...

Started by The Arrow, September 11, 2011, 02:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Arrow

Hi guys,

It's been a long time since I was a regular around here.

But with mounting bills and a college-bound son, I gotta part with my biggest toy!

I've listed it for sale on the site here, but may need to put it up at auction if it doesn't sell promptly. Wanted to give my old friends here first shot at it.

I'm considering the auction at Fall Carlisle at the end of the month. Any idea if that'd be the venue to try to get the best value for it? I've heard the Mecum auctions may actually be better.

Anyway, I'm sorry for having been AWOL for so long. Life challenges got in the way. But I'll always value the time and friendship that I got from so many of you - ESPECIALLY Neil, Ron, and Rob.

Take care guys and happy motoring!

Dave

Chryco Psycho

Sad to see you have to let it go .
I am glad to help as much as I could . Stay in Touch here on Email
Take care Dave 

RallyeMike

Sorry to hear. Looks like a very nice car  :yesnod:

To maximize your sales potential, I would consider taking off all the decals (since it's so easy) and put a clean glove box door in it. It will appeal to a much broader base of people, which you'll need in order to get any where near what you are asking. Real R/T's go for that price in this depressed market.

Good luck with your sale.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

1970Moparmann

Sorry to see you have to let it go.

Take a little of the selling money and buy yourself a car you can still have some fun with.  There are some A and C bodies out there....
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!