News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

fastening the right rear emergency brake cable

Started by 70 Charger RT, September 10, 2011, 05:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70 Charger RT

Hi.  Does anyone know how the passenger side emergency brake cable fastens to the body between the two mounting points?  Does it fasten between the two muffler brackets?  Or to the top shock support bracket?  Pictures would be great if you have some handy.

Thanks,
Randall in St. Albert
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

69rtse4spd

Just did the 70 a month ago, & if I remember right there is a cable clamp that gets bolted to the body of the car. Could be wrong, I have gotten older since then. I am sure someone with more knowage then me will chime in.

Fred

Quote from: 70 Charger RT on September 10, 2011, 05:31:22 PM
Hi.  Does anyone know how the passenger side emergency brake cable fastens to the body between the two mounting points?  Does it fasten between the two muffler brackets?  Or to the top shock support bracket?  Pictures would be great if you have some handy.

Thanks,
Randall in St. Albert

This might help you.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

70 Charger RT

Thanks terrible one.  That's exactly what I need to know.  Thanks for posting the pic. :cheers:  Gotta love this site.
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

terrible one

Quote from: 70 Charger RT on September 12, 2011, 08:51:38 AM
Thanks terrible one.  That's exactly what I need to know.  Thanks for posting the pic. :cheers:  Gotta love this site.

No problem, glad to help. I'm not sure where I saved that picture from but more than likely it was here, just paying it forward  :2thumbs: