News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Factory Sunroof question

Started by snagm z, September 13, 2011, 12:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snagm z

Hello All,

Does anyone know of anybody who has a 1971 dodge charger with sunroof with a lynch road fender tag?
Does anyone know anybody who has a 1971 dodge charger RT with a sunroof?
My question is  would the fender tag have the (M51) stamped on it or were these were done after the car left the factory (outsourced)?
I am looking for another money pit to buy and just checking the facts.

steve
I should have picked bowling as a hobby.
Darn mopar B bodies it's an illness.
Theres always room for one more Charger

70 Charger RT

If you find a Charger without a sunroof, I have a sunroof I cut out of a 77 Cordoba.  I've been told they should fit but I can't confirm that.  It's located in Alberta.
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

71 RT

There were 1971 Charger R/T's that had sunroof from the factory.  If you want to see some pictures of them you can view them on my website where I have a number of different 1971 Charger R/T's. As far as the Fender tag, I do not know for sure.  My webpage is www.1971chargerrt.com and there are a number of cars listed under "Other Charger R/T's" on the left hand side.  Some have factory sunroofs. 
71 RT