News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Current Flicks

Started by twodko, September 07, 2011, 06:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

We went and saw Cowboys and Aliens last week........much better than I thought it would be - 3.5 Thumbs Up!

We just came home from seeing The Help........superb, extraordinary & fantastic! - 5 Thumbs Up!

Twodko the Reviewer
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

flyinlow

Saw it at a drive-in in the Charger. Liked the movie but it was so dark it was hard to see outdoors. Either they needed a brighter bulb in the projector or I need new glasses.
Saw Apollo 18 over the weekend, not very good.

twodko

Damn, I was looking forward to it.

bull

I guess my 'Cowboys and Aliens' expectations were too high because I didn't like it much. The reviews for 'Apollo 18' have not been very good which stinks because I also had high hopes for it. Who can afford $10/each on crappy movies anymore? We try to wait for them to hit the cheap theaters but usually by then we forget about them. :angel: You save even more money that way.

ChgrSteve67

Anyone seen Rise of the planet of the apes?

I saw cowboys and Aliens and it was good entertainment.

I'm waiting to see Real Steel with Hugh Jackman in October

Contagion looks intersting but looks like a remake of the movie Outbreak

bobs66440

Quote from: twodko on September 07, 2011, 06:05:50 PM
We went and saw Cowboys and Aliens last week........much better than I thought it would be - 3.5 Thumbs Up!

We just came home from seeing The Help........superb, extraordinary & fantastic! - 5 Thumbs Up!

Twodko the Reviewer
How many thumbs do you have??  :lol:

twodko

I do enjoy my woodworking.  :smilielol:

Fred

I wait for everything to come out on DVD. Only costs $3.00 to rent (if I like it, I buy it).
Then I can enjoy it in the comfort of my home, with drinks and nibbles close at hand and nothing annoying in front or beside me.
:popcrn: :cheers:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

bull

We just saw Seretariat. Excellent movie. :2thumbs:

nh_mopar_fan

The Cowboys and Aliens comic boo...uh, "graphic novel" was pretty good. Haven't seen the movie yet.

69_500

I would give the Rise of the Planet of the Apes 3 out of 5 stars. Not a whole lot of action like in the original films. Better graphics than the older ones by far, and even the one they released what was it about 10 years ago. Plot line was a little slow.