News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What does the Dodger Charger have to do with your user name?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, September 06, 2011, 08:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: tan top on September 07, 2011, 02:03:35 PM
Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on September 07, 2011, 01:19:15 PM
Quote from: 928007 on September 07, 2011, 12:19:02 PM
seventh sunroof charger made.  928007 , oh yeah

That's pretty cool.... What year>?

:yesnod:   :coolgleamA:   got any pictures Dude would love to see them sometime  :yesnod: :popcrn:
not restored needs work ,should put pics on

69rtse4spd

Well hello,(69rtse4spd), plus if I ever forgot it I could just go out in the shop, take a look & remember. You know how it is with old age & all. :eek2:.

1970Moparmann

Year of my dream car!   Moparmann, because I'm Mopar sick in the head.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Charger RT

back in 04 I bought a 92 dodge daytona iroc r/t and was signing up for a turbo dodge site and needed a name since they already had a ton of iroc and rt names I figured since I had the iroc rt and a charger rt I would use charger rt. I am on 2 turbo dodge sites with this name and when I came here I could not believe it was available.
Tim

BBKNARF

BB stands for Big Block, KNARF is Frank backwards, so why didn't i just use BIGBLOCKFRANK or BBFRANK, because those names were already used on other sites that I use.  :icon_smile_big:
68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

375instroke

UH60L

Nothing.  My username (UH60L) is one model of the type of aircraft I have wroked on for the last 22 years.  (22 years, good grief I'm getting old!)

I've also worked on the UH60A, and now the HH60M.  All Black Hawk helicopters.

MoparManJim

A383Wing

Quote from: MoparManJim on September 07, 2011, 10:54:48 PM
I'm a mopar guy (guy= man)

I'm really glad you cleared that up...some of us were beginning to wonder

MoparManJim

Quote from: A383Wing on September 07, 2011, 10:59:39 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on September 07, 2011, 10:54:48 PM
I'm a mopar guy (guy= man)

I'm really glad you cleared that up...some of us were beginning to wonder

All I'm going to say is.. thanks.  :2thumbs:

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

wrench

Been a mechanic and a mopar guy my whole life.

six-tee-nine

The model year it is...

Could'nt find anything decent and figured that just "69" would be kinda silly so I just wrote it out and trhere it was...
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

hemi68charger

At the time I joined the board, many moons ago, I had a '68 Hemi Charger R/T......... Don't have it any more, but everyone knows me by this.. Why change?
Plus, all one has to do is look at my avatar....   ;D
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

SRT-68

Mine was created to match my plate. My plate was created because every other damn combination using "hemi", "1968", "CHRGR" or "SRT8" was taken.

Brock Samson

first it was "Stratocharger" because it was a combo of my Fav. Guitar and Car. early on there was a rash of name changing on the site as part of a now long forgotten joke going around that had to do with some sillier early members.
 I was St. Rat for a while as folks was calling me "Strat" all the time anyhow...
Then when the Venture Bros. debuted in I believe 2005 I loved the Brock Samson character and someone else was Dr. Morphius and some other folks were changing their names back and forth on a pretty much daily basis.
Then Troy went and locked down the Names and the one I was stuck with wasn't really a half bad choice Troy offered at one point to let me change it back to Stratocharger... But Brock is pretty hard to beat.  :shruggy:
not that anyone......  ;)

Chryco Psycho

If you need help with mine send me a PM & I will clear it up for you LOL  :hah:

200MPH

well mine is pretty easy +I plan on making an attempt at 200 MPH it is an obsession i have had since i was 15
Charger

dodgecharger-fan

I've never given it much thought, but now that you mention it.....
:lol:

XS29LA47V21

:shruggy:
:think: ::) :coocoo: :nixon:
Really, If you are as much of a Charger Loon as I, you should see it........ and towards my fetish (and one of my cars).  Have I mentioned lately my wife has three kids, two by birth?  :slap:

tan top

Quote from: XS29LA47V21 on September 09, 2011, 04:19:24 PM
:shruggy:
:think: ::) :coocoo: :nixon:
Really, If you are as much of a Charger Loon as I, you should see it........ and towards my fetish (and one of my cars).  Have I mentioned lately my wife has three kids, two by birth?  :slap:

:o    R/T SE  with performance hood black out  :coolgleamA:   :drool5:  cant remember seeing pictures  :scratchchin:  , whats the color combo ??  ,  :popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html