News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What does the Dodger Charger have to do with your user name?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, September 06, 2011, 08:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

The  one engine my dad wanted to build that he could afford.  All the others were taken that I chose. :P

fy469rtse

Quote from: Slowpoke on September 06, 2011, 09:08:45 PM
Obviously my user name is a statement on how long its taken me to restore my charger.  :brickwall:

I thought that was for your driving style , like captain slow or something   :icon_smile_big:

polywideblock

absolutely nothing ,zip, nada   my first mopar was a 60 dodge phoenix with a 318 poly wideblock      :shruggy:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

myk

My username represents the name of the guy that owns my Charger...

68blue

DadsCharger00

My name is due to the fact I bought the car for my dad. Despite the fact he's passed away, the car will always be his. The 00 is because I grew up watching my dad play softball. He was on a competitive mens fastpitch team, and played with a couple of guys in the fast pitch hall of fame.  But my dad always wore the double 0. I picked up on it, haven't ever worn another number.  Hence Dadscharger00. :2thumbs:

cdr

CDR has been used for a bunch of names for me,Cant Drink,Responsibly  is one,,Cool Dang Redneck,  by the way i dont drink anymore, been over 8 years  :icon_smile_big:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Indygenerallee

Live in Indiana and I "was" going to turn my 69 into a General Lee before cloning it into a Daytona.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

XS29L

XS29L  because I've got a '68 440 R/T out in the garage. Hope to have it on the strip next summer. I think I'm gonna go do some work on it right now!  Bye
MOPAR OR NO CAR !!

Wicked72

M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

ws23rt

Only that my Coronet is a want to be Charger :'(

But I do have a C500 ;D

HOTROD

What the Hell-Dumass !

Lighthorseman

Mine has nothing to do with Chargers - or Mopars, for that matter.  When I was in the Armed Forces, my armoured regiment traced it's roots to the Calvalry.  The colours on our guidon are the yellow and red on my avatar.  I got out of the Forces, only to join the RCMP - which is where the horse and rider come from.

boys3rt

Being blessed having three wonderful sons and enjoying our R/T for 33 years now.

v21hemicharger

My 69 Hemi Charger has the V21 hood treatment on it.  Still have to restore it though.  Will probably start it this winter.

6spd68

My name reflects what my Charger will be once finished.  A 6-Speed 68  :2thumbs:
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."

xs29j8Bullitt

On most forums, my screen name is "xs29j8" in recognition of my favorite hobby car that I own, my 1968 triple black Hemi Charger R/T.  Unfortunately, the "XS29J8" was already taken when I registered on DodgeCharger.Com (Hi Steve  :wave:), so I added the "Bullitt" for  the movie with my favorite chase scene. 
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

gschmidt211

Unfortunately, this was the first forum I signed up for, so I did not know any better.  I just used my name from my email address without the domain and .com.  On the other sites I use 72RallyeGY8 for year, charger model and color code.
1972 Charger Rallye
2014 Ram Outdoorsman 3.6L 4x2
1978 D100 Utiline Standard Cab

moparguy01

Back in the early days of mopar message boards, the old dallas board and the original version of moparts and then the original dc website, I went by the name of moparguy, which was a nickname in high school. We had open auto shop every friday and the teacher kept getting pissed that each week i brought a different mopar in to work on. and finally said "Pearson, what the hell is wrong with you? you some kind of a mopar guy or something?" and for whatever reason the nickname stuck.

The 01 came in when troy started this new site, and it wouldn't let me register at just moparguy, so i went with moparguy01 since 2001 is when I graduated from high school.

70 sublime

The fender tag on my 70 Charger R/T has paint code FJ5 (even though it is not that exact colour of green at the moment)
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

ralley72

When I first joined the site I had a 1972 Rallye Charger. It being cared for by someone else now. The first user name I wanted was taken, the 2nd, and 3rd,  :brickwall:So I thought, I could misspell Rallye and add the 72, and that should work, and it did. :2thumbs:

Mike
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

Mr Bigblock

69wannabe

My charger started life as a 68 charger. When I bought it it had the general lee uniform on it but all the 68 features (round taillights, grille and round marker lights). I liked the uniform so when I repainted I cut out the taillight panel and put in a 69 panel and taillights. Much better in my opinion, ran it that way for a year and changed the grille to the 69 grille and it looked good except for the round marker lights. Had a little accident with the ditch and wound up with two new 69 fenders and quarter panels and a new 69 rear valence. Finally got all that in place and repainted it hemi-orange with a 69 R/T stripe instead of the gen lee decals. Completely looks 69 now but still has 68 seats and dash pad and dash bezels. So i've still got a 68/wannabe  69. ;D

moparsr2fast

Cut my teeth on Mopars before I was even 16. Went into a ditch at over 70 mph and came out it flipping a '71 Polara in the process. This was back in '83. Not a scratch. Got home and was read the riot act by the wife, but man... that car FLEW!
Bob

70 Charger 500
     2001 Ram 2500 Sport
        2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
  2006 Dodge Charger Daytona

Stretch

Nothing other than if it wasn't for my Charger & my "early A" and love of classic dodges I would never have found my way to Moparnuts DodgeChargerFourm or For A bodys only.

The name is just my nickname. I'm 6'6" 268#s
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!