News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Guy sayin Hi

Started by rebelgtp, January 16, 2006, 06:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebelgtp

Hello everyone just thought I would say hi.  I'm new to the board and currently on the hunt for a Charger.  I'm from out west in Portland OR, currently drive a 95 Ram 1500 and a 91 240SX (please don't lynch me I'm looking to sell it).  Anyway looking to get back to my roots with some old American muscle.

TheGhost

Any classic Charger do, or are you just looking for a couple specific years?

Welcome to DC.com
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

rebelgtp

Quote from: Ghost on January 16, 2006, 06:58:11 PM
Any classic Charger do, or are you just looking for a couple specific years?

Welcome to DC.com

yeah basicly anything from 68-74 would work for me.  i never was a great fan of the first gen cars.  more then likly i'll be settling for a 71-74 due to cost of the 68-70. 

Charger_Fan

Welcome aboard! :wave:

Hang out in the "for sale" section long enough & you're bound to find something you like. :icon_smile_wink:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

rare69

welcome! don't worry about not having that car yet, it will happen. and if you hang around this place long enough you will be ready when it does.

viper r/t

Welcome to the site, hope you find your dream car soon enough. :wave:

Silver R/T

welcome. hope you find your 68 :)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

golden73

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

MoparYoungGun

RD

welcome to the site.  there was a 73 charger in the for sale section near your area.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

andy74

howdy-remember 3rd gens are not red headed step children,thats the 06

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

rebelgtp

Quote from: andy74 on January 17, 2006, 07:04:59 PM
howdy-remember 3rd gens are not red headed step children,thats the 06

lol i actually keep forgeting about the 06 chargers.  at least the 80's chargers were 2 doors.  :yesnod:

and thanks for the warm welcome everyone.  man i wish i had a way to get one of those cars 69charger2002 has for sale from louisiana to here in oregon i would jump all over a couple of those lol.

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.