News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

show off your custom work!!!!!!!

Started by zombie_holocost, August 31, 2011, 08:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Musicman

hollywood1336

Added a spoiler to my V10 build.

Baldwinvette77

Not for a charger... or even a mopar.. But i made a mad max 2 style nosecone to show a friend in australia, made out of leftovers from my charger  :smash:

oldcarnut

Since I'm going to be using Bluetooth for the radio from my phone, I decided to add USB and a 12V accessory chargers and a clock where the AM radio used to be.  Go plugs now for the dash cam, phone, and whatever else I may need. Thought I'd offer the idea in case somebody needed something to fill a missing radio and or plate.

b5blue

More pics please! What your doing was always my fall back plan for the dash if things got wonky on me!  :2thumbs: Have you a shot of the entire dash?  :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

oldcarnut

Quote from: b5blue on December 06, 2014, 09:30:49 AM
More pics please! What your doing was always my fall back plan for the dash if things got wonky on me!  :2thumbs: Have you a shot of the entire dash?  :2thumbs:
.  I'll see if I can get one tonight after work.

b5blue

Thanks!  :cheers: I could never quite visualize gauge/switch placement/fitment and here you have done it all!  :2thumbs: I even considered like you did but covering in a wood veneer like my Triumph TR's and Spitfire had, I still love those cars dashes!   

oldcarnut

Hope this helps.  The lights I have in the room are LEDs and I tried not to get the camera flash too much.  It's a little hard to see in the pic but the finish is sorta like ground similar to refrigerators or other stainless appliances.  I horizontally straight sanded until I got the desired finish then clear coated.  For something that doesn't look to difficult to do, it took me a long time to get it all done. Except for the ac vent and cup holder (ashtray) covers, the rest is 11g (.120) thick 304 stainless.

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Patronus

Heres some sneak peeks. First off, these mods are about 2/3 done. Quite a bit of fitting left to do - but I couldn't resist. I can bet you've never seen a Cuda looking like this before...This is my twins ride and he should take all the credit. Many, many hours here. More to come...
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Patronus

Would you trust this man? The Smig
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Patronus on December 11, 2014, 10:36:56 PM
Would you trust this man? The Smig

Looks like he's getting ready to head out and work on my Charger.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

oldcarnut

What to do with a 1st gen hubcap center :scratchchin:?  Wasn't able to sell it to anyone so I made some garage art out of it.  Thought about making a clock out of the hubcap center but never got around to it.  Had a clock left over from getting samples to make my custom dash that I didn't use and tried it inside the center.  It was perfect fit  :icon_smile_cool:.  I had to clean up/paint the hubcap center since it was not in the best of shape and made a bezel from some plastic that looked like dash grain to hide the bolt holes. This was the result from a quick throw together.  Not sure what I will end up doing or keeping it since I haven't owned a driving 66-67 before but I thought I'd pass the idea along for someone who does and had a spare cap just collecting dust. Sorry the pictures aren't the best but either the led fan lights or flash was reflecting of the face too much.

el dub

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem