News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

show off your custom work!!!!!!!

Started by zombie_holocost, August 31, 2011, 08:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Not really.  In the winter time, I have to put on a flannel shirt when it gets just above freezing.  Otherwise, I can wear it just by itself clear into spring easy.  It's 50*F outside right now and I wished I had it. At the cleaners right now.  I now know how Linus feels without his blanket. :P

polywideblock

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on May 12, 2013, 02:18:46 AM
R/T logo is on the back at the very bottom.  Don't feel bad, it took me a while to find it as well even after getting it in person.
:2thumbs: almost a "spot the" pic     :lol:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Fred

Quote from: polywideblock on May 12, 2013, 05:17:46 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on May 12, 2013, 02:18:46 AM
R/T logo is on the back at the very bottom.  Don't feel bad, it took me a while to find it as well even after getting it in person.
:2thumbs: almost a "spot the" pic     :lol:

:lol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on May 12, 2013, 02:32:02 AM
Not really.  In the winter time, I have to put on a flannel shirt when it gets just above freezing.  Otherwise, I can wear it just by itself clear into spring easy.  It's 50*F outside right now and I wished I had it. At the cleaners right now.  I now know how Linus feels without his blanket. :P

:lol:
And that's why we need two of everything!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

b5blue

Mr. Nice

Hope this will work. Copy of another Norwegian charter. Did a test and I think it OK.

Mr. Nice

I meant copy of another Charger. My HTC don't understand English. :shruggy:

mauve66

Quote from: mauve66 on May 11, 2013, 02:41:59 PM
those from the dealer?? never seen one beofre, of course its pretty rare to need a jacket here in Vegas though, i haven't worn my Sterling Marlin Dodge jacket more than 3 times in the past 12 years or so

not that it would fit anyway....................... :brickwall:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

oldcarnut

This I from the SRT Chally I bought but the Charger has the same badge I think.  Every time I looked at that Rams Head emblem, I kept feeling like that belongs on a truck :rotz: not a muscle car. Didn't see a lot of options to change it out other than the Mopar 10 piece and couldn't see $50 for it either so I decided to make my own.  Got a piece of 11g stainless and a keychain off Ebay and started.    A resemblance to the Mopar 10 and not perfect but I like it much better. Best of all no plastic.  From beginning to end.

charger1972

Wow! That turned out really nice, great job.  :2thumbs:

Musicman

That's pretty good Dave.  :2thumbs:
Not many people would have even thought about doing something like that, or had the skills to get it done.
Your always think'n  :cheers:

oldcarnut

Thanks guys.  Not too much skills on this one.  Just a little patience on a disc sander, flapper wheel, and a buffer but more an imagination and a will to try different--I like different  :icon_smile_big:.  If I had listened to the naysayers at the cruise-in when I mentioned the idea I'd never followed through but now the same  :rotz: people want one made for theirs.  A couple more daylight pics for anyone wanting to try something for their own.  There's a ton of different keychain or emblem styles out there for personal tastes.  This one just had the blue to match the car.

Musicman

oldcarnut

:buff:  Surly there's more cool stuff been done lately.  Post it up

Musicman

Geez Dave... I just got the car on my DIY rotisserie, give me chance to get started would ya.  :lol:
Besides, we're all waiting to see what you come up with next. :yesnod:

oldcarnut

I want to make the oil catch can for the 6.1when I get time.  Something easier/cleaner to empty and without the mfg logos stamped all over it.   Sooo where's the DIY rotisserie pic   :popcrn:

Musicman

OK Dave... since you asked.... but it's just a Rotisserie, nothing fancy. The only unique feature might be the worm gear drive that rotates the vehicle on the unit. It's made from an old boat winch that I cut up and reconfigured to suite. Since it's a worm gear, it also acts as the position lock... gear locking the unit at any angle of rotation. The whole thing operates really smooth with very little effort, a small child could operate it with ease.

timmycharger

I still plan on drag racing my Charger but wanted to keep the interior as stock appearing as possible. I put a shift light behind my instrument panel, with the light shining through the bullseye medallion. The unit is in the glove box so you can easily swap the pills.   I have a line loc set up and since the car is a 4 speed, I would need to use my left hand to press the button. I used a turn lever stalk from a cruise control car and snaked in new wires and switch so now that activates the line loc.. Not really visible in the pics but I had my 8 track rebuilt with an MP3 plug that runs to the console. I mounted a Chrysler console end with the cigarette lighter and light, tied to another cigarette lighter that I mounted inside the console to power the ipod.

:cheers:

timmycharger

timmycharger

Musicman

tcs69rt

There's a MOPAR part on my 1952 Pan....that counts right?  :2thumbs:
"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

oldcarnut

Anybody wanna guess where these are going to go?

Baldwinvette77

oldcarnut

ding ding ding we have a winner  :lol:  :cheers:  I'm going to add aftermarket A/C using stock vents I cut and placed in the dash in stock locations but made some vent covers to go along with the stainless theme on the rest of the dash.  After a little fine tuning the covers, next is to figure out what I'm doing with the radio location.