News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

this looks like fun

Started by derailed, January 14, 2006, 11:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derailed

not sure if this guy had a few to many wobblers before take off or may have experienced some mechanical failure but they were pretty lucky

http://www.break.com/index/planebeach.html

Telvis

If I were I the beach I wouldn't have been as calm as those folks seem to be. I would have been running as soon as I saw that thing coming my way! :o

viper r/t

Telvis you're lucky, I believe I'd died on the spot :o

Khyron

Quote from: viper r/t on January 15, 2006, 05:59:30 PM
Telvis you're lucky, I believe I'd died on the spot :o

I may not die, but I sure as hell would be in the water cleaning my shorts.  :icon_smile_big:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Drache

If you look closely, it looks like he was trying to make that turn too fast. I think he was landing and knew he was going to hit the beach so he tried to turn too fast and it went out of control. Sort of like fish tailing in your car because you over corrected yourself.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TruckDriver

Quote from: Drache on January 16, 2006, 05:32:12 PM
If you look closely, it looks like he was trying to make that turn too fast. I think he was landing and knew he was going to hit the beach so he tried to turn too fast and it went out of control. Sort of like fish tailing in your car because you over corrected yourself.
:iagree:

Looks like he might of came in too hot and too short.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

Woah! That could have gone a LOT worse than it did! :o

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

The wing on that plane almost looked like it was going to be torn off. I bet there's some serious damage to the plane & I sure as hell wouldn't want to make the next flight on it.  :o
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

BigBlackDodge

It's okay folks............I ment to do that! :P

BBD