News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Richard Cranium being here is my fault?

Started by rarefish, August 23, 2011, 02:46:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talk about bringing up a random thread... Some of his posts were pretty funny. Personally I don't think Mr. A B Normal should have gotten the flick but others would disagree, and I don't know the whole story behind it. There's a Richard Cranium Obituary thread floating around here somewhere.

Is this a 1yr anniversary thread  :lol:

Budnicks

Dick Head, He's over on www.ForbBodiesOnly.com forums, still posts a bunch of "---- won't be down for breakfast" threads mostly, afew others here & there, he has helped a few guys with questions & photos of some stuff, he has actually been behaving himself pretty well, still a dry sense of humor, but no harm, no foul, so far....
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Cooter

Never really had no problem with him, or his sense of humor. I guess that would make me the "Cranium Richard" then?
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Budnicks

He's OK, I don't mind the occasional tasteless joke or obituary thread, he was warned right away when he went over there, to keep it clean, for the most part it won't be tolerated, any nudity or petty bickering type things, there are a few guys from here on that site also, even a moderator, so he was already well known...

Budnicks

rarefish

I don't know now if I would call him famous or infamous.... ::)

tan top

Quote from: Cooter on July 16, 2012, 07:05:39 PM
Never really had no problem with him, or his sense of humor. I guess that would make me the "Cranium Richard" then?

:yesnod: :iagree:  true  , ole RC use to come out with  some   funny stuff    , but not to every ones taste !! each to there own  :Twocents:

Quote from: doctor4766 on July 16, 2012, 06:43:29 PM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on July 16, 2012, 06:37:31 AM
Sounds like a hell of a guy.
I must admit that it has crossed my mind before as to whether you are infact the same guy with a different user name.
Then all of a sudden, you weed out a thread on Richard Cranium.
Hmmmmmm....

:scratchchin: ;D
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

TUFCAT

I really liked the comedy of "Richard Cranium" - until he went beyond what was acceptable.  He had a good thing going but he went to far.

With that being said the new version of "Myturn Binsdirti" is more topical, appropriate, with a good comedic approach. I hope he doesn't revert back to what got him banned before.  :scratchchin:

Budnicks

Quote from: rarefish on July 17, 2012, 02:04:02 PM
I don't know now if I would call him famous or infamous.... ::)
:2thumbs: I think it could very well could be both...

Mytur Binsdirti

Why do I feel like I'm being talked about?  :shruggy:

Ponch ®

Quote from: doctor4766 on July 16, 2012, 06:43:29 PM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on July 16, 2012, 06:37:31 AM
Sounds like a hell of a guy.
I must admit that it has crossed my mind before as to whether you are infact the same guy with a different user name.
Then all of a sudden, you weed out a thread on Richard Cranium.
Hmmmmmm....

whats that smell?

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Highbanked Hauler

I always cut him some slack since he was from MA, and we don't call them massholes for no reason lol

I used to be a Masshole but  I am the hell out of there now.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

nvrbdn

:smilielol: :smilielol: makes you think.

anyway, we have all said something from one time or another caught up in the fun of the moment that maybe wouldnt have been said if we thought it out.  the mods had to make a decision due to the multiple reasons to consider their their path.

regardless of the path, ive had a few conversations with richard cranium and wish him the best for the future. hopefully the injuries were not to his richard cranium.    :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

skip68

Everything I say is spontaneous and I don't make apologies.  It's not that I don't know what I'm saying, it's that I have no filter so everything just comes out.  Richard cranium has the same problem but at a higher level.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: skip68 on July 18, 2012, 10:04:45 PM
Everything I say is spontaneous and I don't make apologies.  It's not that I don't know what I'm saying, it's that I have no filter so everything just comes out.  Richard cranium has the same problem but at a higher level.   

I've noticed for quite some time that you will post as a man and also as a woman, sometimes both in the same thread. This is very confusing, so please don't take offense when I ask; Do you cross-dress or are you simply a "Sybil"?      :shruggy:

moparstuart

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on July 19, 2012, 04:17:28 AM
Quote from: skip68 on July 18, 2012, 10:04:45 PM
Everything I say is spontaneous and I don't make apologies.  It's not that I don't know what I'm saying, it's that I have no filter so everything just comes out.  Richard cranium has the same problem but at a higher level.  

I've noticed for quite some time that you will post as a man and also as a woman, sometimes both in the same thread. This is very confusing, so please don't take offense when I ask; Do you cross-dress or are you simply a "Sybil"?      :shruggy:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  you nailed him/her completely
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

It all depends on my mood.  For example, if I feel manly I put on my shorts and tank top.  If I feel colorful I put on my chick clothes.  You see, my man clothes are tan, white or grey.  My chick clothes are all different colors and flower patterns.  Bottom line, it just depends on my mood.  Unless Stuart is posting then it's definitely chick clothing.  Something flashy but tasteful.   Something that says, hey, let's party but you're gonna respect me. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Budnicks

Are you guys from San Francisco ??   :slap: this thread went in a weird dirrection....  :shruggy: