News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

look what I found during a traffic stop

Started by mpdlawdog, August 18, 2011, 10:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpdlawdog

I was looking for a crispy cream truck  :nana: but instead came across a 69 charger......the guy just bought it...I told him about the site....it was an origional B5 with blue interior....they guy he bought it off painted it orange  :shruggy:  looked like a decent project...
Also found this riding shotgun
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

Dans 68

So you pulled him over...did he get a ticket?  :scratchchin:   ;)  If yes then the odds of him popping in here are not too good. :rofl:  Let us hope he does anyway.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

moparstuart

cruel pulling the guy over just to look at his charger   :smilielol:  cool bull dog
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Brock Samson

i've had many, many cops pull me over to talk cars, or speeding... at least 20 times...  :shruggy:  :icon_smile_wink:

PocketThunder

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 18, 2011, 10:59:27 AM
i've had many, many cops pull me over to talk cars, or speeding... at least 20 times...  :shruggy:  :icon_smile_wink:

or speeding...  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

mpdlawdog

no no he had a brake light out on his trailer....I did chase him 10 miles to get him  ;D  heck no I didnt give him a ticket....I would never give a fellow mopar lover a ticket besides he sold a 69 camaro to get his charger  :2thumbs:....

my motto is the bigger the burnout the less chance you will get a ticket....especially if its a mopar!

tan top

:coolgleamA:  looks pretty straight from what you can see   :scratchchin:

thanks for sharing the pictures  :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Plum Crazy 68

BigBlockSam

Quotey motto is the bigger the burnout the less chance you will get a ticket....especially if its a mopar!

:cheers: i like that
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

RIDELIKEHELL

Come Police our neighborhood up here in Canada. We have a real hardass OPP officer that just move into the area :( I haven't got my car on the road yet but he'll definitely hear me when I do ;)
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Back N Black

Quote from: mpdlawdog on August 18, 2011, 11:20:48 AM
no no he had a brake light out on his trailer....I did chase him 10 miles to get him  ;D  heck no I didnt give him a ticket....I would never give a fellow mopar lover a ticket besides he sold a 69 camaro to get his charger  :2thumbs:....

my motto is the bigger the burnout the less chance you will get a ticket....especially if its a mopar!

What about the bag of weed under the passenger seat that the dog was protecting?  :D

Charger_Dart

Wish more our town's finest had that attitude! Actually the town police are pretty good around here.
While I was in Columbus last week for the NAT's the Heath police were very kind to the Mopar's  :2thumbs:
68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible

XS29LA47V21

:hah:  :drive:
I like you already "mpdlawdog"  somehow age has decreased my choices of exposure locations... :D maybe. 

skip68

:cheers:
Cool.   That's a good day at the office right there.    :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

kab69440

Words to live by, that's for sure!  :2thumbs:
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69

Chryco Psycho

I figured you pulled him over for towing it with a Furd  :hah:

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Stretch

I would have ticketed him for the mess in the cab of that truck! Although its much cleaner than some of the cars that have come into my shop.

I refused to work on a buick once becouse it had vommit on the inside of the winshild that was smeared around so the driver could see. The console and doors had vommit on them that was covered in mold AND IT WAS DECEMBER IN MICHIGIAN! That woman was pissed at me for refusing to work on her car. What the...
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

Patronus

Your patrol car looks well into the lane of traffic, is that standard procedure?
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

mpdlawdog

Quote from: Patronus on August 19, 2011, 06:25:42 PM
Your patrol car looks well into the lane of traffic, is that standard procedure?
We were actually in the rest area....I didnt want to take the chance of the charger rolling off the trailer and hitting my new cruiser!  (It actually happened to another cruiser of ours) besides I thought I might have to take it off the trailer to take some better pictures! 

K9COP

Nice job mpdlawdog. I've been a cop 19 years and I always remember what my Dad told me (he was a cop too)... being a cop is the easiest job in the world, any idiot can do it. Being a GOOD cop is one of the hardest things you'll ever do.

But my grandpas' was my favourite.. he said "what do you want to do when you grow up sonny?" I replied "be a police officer".. he said "you can't do both son...."
I'd rather push a Charger than drive a Mustang.. which is lucky..

My cars:
'69/70 Charger 440
'03 Range Rover
'05 Audi A8R
'93 Lotus Omega (SOLD)
'97 Jag U Are XK8 (For Sale)
'68 Charger 318 (for sale)
'74ish Charger 400Magnum (sold)
'89 Nissan Skyline GTR (sold)
'92 Jeep Cherokee 9" lift (sold)
95 Crown Victoria Police K9 unit work car! (in the great impound lot in the sky..)

jwilk01

Good to know!!! :smilielol:

twodko

Quote from: Back N Black on August 18, 2011, 02:09:02 PM

What about the bag of weed under the passenger seat that the dog was protecting?  :D

Why do you think MPDLAWDOG was so happy go lucky that day??????   :D
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

super77se

so im assuming you are in law enforcement, and that you do regular street patrol, are you more apt to stop a classic muscle car going down the road over regular vehicles ? or are you less likely with the assumption that most would not dare take their pride and joy out on the road without being 100% legal and with full coverage insurance? or do you base it on whether or not people are obeying the law ie; speeding -wreckless -burnouts- defective equipment- loud pipes? im not saying that the police are bias to muscle car owners but only trying to get a law enforcement officers perspective on muscle cars on the road and if they are respected or if they are singled out. but knowing you have a love for muscle cars yourself i guess my point here may be moot but what do your fellow officers think? im probably posting this in the wrong spot but your opinion means a good deal to a few of us...