News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Goodbye Everyone

Started by mikesbbody, August 08, 2011, 11:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Quote from: MoparManJim on August 10, 2011, 01:56:51 AM
Make that 4.  :lol:

Ok, four clowns. :2thumbs: I'm glad you saw fit to join these goobers, Jim. You fit right in. :lol:

A383Wing

Quote from: bull on August 10, 2011, 01:41:56 AM
Well, I know three clowns who won't be getting any 2012 Charger calendars this year.

greenpigs
A383Wing
Lowprofile

Big Whoop!!

The world is gonna end in 2012 anyway

Darkman

Well, you won't be marking the end of the world on your 2012 Charger calender then  :nana:  :rofl:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

bull

Quote from: A383Wing on August 10, 2011, 07:58:52 PM
Well, I know three clowns who won't be getting any 2012 Charger calendars this year.

greenpigs
A383Wing
Lowprofile

Big Whoop!!

Yea, on December 21. You might need one up to that point. :slap:

AKcharger

skip68

I think bull is cool. I would drink his bath water.    :yesnod:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

ACUDANUT

Ok, Let's get back to this topic..Can anyone Call RD and get him to chime in ? :shruggy:

DC_1

I don't know either one of these guys and I am sorry to hear of anyone who has a bad experience when it comes to buying parts from members here. To be honest however I find this to be rather childish. For someone who has over 2600 posts and obviously was contributing to the forum to quit because of a bad deal or misunderstanding seems like a over reaction. Secondly, like it has already been pointed out, RD has not been around for a while so it's not like you are faced with dealing with him everytime you come to the forum. I just don't get it...........  :rotz: 

Nacho-RT74

I feel sorry for both, both have been really good friends and helpfull for me :(
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

bull

Tilar

Quote from: A383Wing on August 10, 2011, 07:58:52 PM

greenpigs
A383Wing
Lowprofile

Big Whoop!!

But not till the end of 2012, so you're gonna miss a whole years worth!  :slap:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: ACUDANUT on August 11, 2011, 08:38:42 AM
Ok, Let's get back to this topic..Can anyone Call RD and get him to chime in ? :shruggy:
Come on clowns, stay focused.

The70RT

I got his number, I will see what I can do.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dkn1997

Quote from: bull on August 11, 2011, 02:36:16 PM
Quote from: skip68 on August 11, 2011, 01:41:50 AM
I think bull is cool. I would drink his bath water.    :yesnod:

Bull's the kind of guy that if he went out and got 2 free BJ's he'd come back and give you one  :2thumbs:
RECHRGED

Charger_Fan

Geez, a guy doesn't check in here for a week or two & lookie what happens. :ahum:
This is the first I've heard of Jaime (RD) being the type of guy to rip someone off...I guess I have been gone a LONG time!?!  I'd like to hear the other side of this story, too.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

nvrbdn

i was thinking, (and i may be wrong)(my wife tells me not to try to think) that there was another thread a few months ago on this same topic where mike was complaining about the parts and a few chimed in then RD came in and mike said sorry and asked to delete his rant. anyone remember? :shruggy: is anyone looking for these lost parts? :scratchchin: did the mail truck eat them :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Todd Wilson

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 12, 2011, 06:02:42 AM
i was thinking, (and i may be wrong)(my wife tells me not to try to think) that there was another thread a few months ago on this same topic where mike was complaining about the parts and a few chimed in then RD came in and mike said sorry and asked to delete his rant. anyone remember? :shruggy: is anyone looking for these lost parts? :scratchchin: did the mail truck eat them :shruggy:

You may be right.   I know RD and he has been helping fellow Mopar guys out for years with parts and knowledge.  Something is not right. We're not getting the whole story here. I know he would make it right if something was wrong and he is smart enough to know when someone is trying to F him out of money or parts. There is no shortage of dicks on the internet trying to scam/flame someone.   But there is a shortage of good honest people trying to sell parts.

Todd

ACUDANUT

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 12, 2011, 06:02:42 AM

I think you mean this post....http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,80631.msg908908.html#msg908908

nvrbdn

yep thats the one. so i was kinda right, and kinda wrong. :icon_smile_big:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Brock Samson

ACUDANUT

RD, where are you Buddy ?

Johnny SixPack

I met Mike back in '07 when I visited NZ, and can personally attest to him being a stand up guy.

Hell, he even let me drive his 3rd gen when I was there (on the wrong side of the road no less :D ).

I've chatted with RD, and he's always been straight forward.

I don't think anyone here knows WTF is going on, other than these two.

Sad that we lose a hell of a nice guy (Mike) over a situation like this though.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!