News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Titans - Lee Iacocca

Started by ODZKing, August 15, 2011, 09:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ODZKing

Did anyone DVR the episode of Titans on CNBC about Lee Iacocca either Thursday or Sunday evening?

I hear it was excellent, I would love to see it.    :popcrn:

Orange_Crush

Ah, the man who saved Chrysler...then almost killed it again until Bob Lutz and Francois Castaing rescued it again with the LH cars and the managed to almost kill it again by handing the reins to Bob Eaton instead of Bob Lutz because he and Lutz didn't get along and Bob Eaton is the guy who  bent over for the Germans.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

DC_1

Quote from: Orange_Crush on August 15, 2011, 02:09:44 PM
Ah, the man who saved Chrysler...then almost killed it again until Bob Lutz and Francois Castaing rescued it again with the LH cars and the managed to almost kill it again by handing the reins to Bob Eaton instead of Bob Lutz because he and Lutz didn't get along and Bob Eaton is the guy who  bent over for the Germans.

Well said!

DC_1

Quote from: ODZKing on August 15, 2011, 09:57:34 AM
Did anyone DVR the episode of Titans on CNBC about Lee Iacocca either Thursday or Sunday evening?

I hear it was excellent, I would love to see it.    :popcrn:

Check this out

http://www.cnbc.com/id/43884161

Brock Samson

yeah there was a classic snub the Germans handed Lee, by giving him a full tilt S Class to drive for a month so he could "see what a Real Car is like".