News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 to 70 rear window reair...

Started by Charger_69, January 16, 2006, 08:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_69

Who sells the  pieces that repair the rust holes that typically form in the lower corners on the 68/70 chargers?  i think the pirates at Year one used to sell them but not anymore? Anyone know of suppliers???

dayclona

Quote from: Charger_69 on January 16, 2006, 08:25:50 PM
   Who sells the  pieces that repair the rust holes that typically form in the lower corners on the 68/70 chargers?  i think the pirates at Year one used to sell them but not anymore? Anyone know of suppliers???

Try Charger Specialties website: www. chargerspecialties. com .....or.........208 527 4553

chargervert

Autobody Specialties in Connecticut,offers them also.

Blusmbl

Most everywhere sells the sail panels, if your upper window channel is rusted you'll need the upper piece from Autobody Specialties.  It's okay, not great.

Also, if you need sail panels, you'll probably need the trunk filler panel, and the brackets that support it, since those seem to go first.  You'll have to fab them, as nobody makes them.

Curious, you say?  Check out the rear window repair on mine:

http://www.caintmakit.com/id144.htm
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger