News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Goodbye Everyone

Started by mikesbbody, August 08, 2011, 11:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikesbbody

This is my last time here at DC.com I wish it were under different circumstances read what I have typed below make up your own mind

Now for something completely different...
This a a warning to all about Jamey a.k.a "RD" you can all think he's a "nice guy" until your blue in the face He probably hasn't ripped you off like he has me. The fact is, he is a Liar and cheat and ripped me off for Hundreds. I paid him a balance through Pay Pal on the 30th of October 2010! (we had a "wait and see what the shipping costs kind of deal") then, on the 7th of April THIS YEAR after months of waiting, I paid him the balance plus the shipping cost. Do you think my parts showed up? not a chance! the fact is Jamey knows I can't do anything about it being in another Country the parts have either:
1. not been sent or 2. been sold to someone else this is a WARNING to everyone DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING from him I heard the excuse's "I'm a solo Dad I work long hours" to "My father recently passed away" and of course my emails were not returned (the sign of a Rip Off)
I am not trying to get anyone on "my side" I'm not after pity or sympathy I'm over it I know I will never see my parts and have moved on I just hope someone can learn from this I won't be back to DC.com simply because I don't want to be on the same site that P.O.S belongs too. I wish everyone all the best I have enjoyed the years I have spent here. I still think DC.com is a awesome and will always think that.
There is no need to reply this it's not a popularity contest (I'm sure the Mod's will lock and or delete it pretty fast) I can supply PROOF of my transactions to RD (what does that stand for? "Rip Off Dude") I highly doubt he can prove he ever sent anything but if anyone wants to see it for themselves, email me at mikesbbody@hotmail.com Thanks again Everyone (except Jamey) You have been awesome all the best  Mike Garrard a.k.a mikesbbody Mod's you can delete my account I wont be back to read this thread I won't be back at all not to lurk, and not under another name. ps 3rd Gen's  rule!  :2thumbs:

bull

RD hasn't posted since May and hasn't been active since June 18. :shruggy: I don't really see the point in you leaving.

greenpigs

See bull it isn't just all you, killing this site. :D
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Kern Dog

Losing sucks.
Being cheated sucks.
Being repeatedly lied to and decieved is the worst. It preys on your patience and good nature. I welcome thes types of posts: Giving exposure to cheats and liars for the benefit of the hobby. I get annoyed though when an impatient buyer logs on to bash before taking proper channels and procedures.
This case seems nothing like that though. When a seller refuses to return calls or emails, it becomes apparant that he is avoiding the buyers requests. Most people will tolerate some delays when the seller takes the time to explain WHY.
Sorry for the bad experience. I hope something turns up soon.

Nacho-RT74

sorry about that... dunno what actually did happen Mike. I just can tell I have had nothing but good experiences with RD in the past ( not latelly though ).

Not trying to be his lawyer, but posting my experience with him long time ago :shruggy:
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

FLG

Mike,

I have personally dealt with Jamey and though i havent actually put the transmission in the car, i did get it...and i already had the pan off to change something (swapped to billet servos, nothing to do with what jamey did i just decided to change it) but everything looked good, brand new, and the valve body i supplied was in fact installed so i cant say he did anything wrong there.

I wasnt in a rush so he took his time with the work and sometimes my calls/emails didnt get answered for awhile...but it all worked out in the end.

Also, he has had issues in the past with being slow to do things but in the end the person actually got the transmission and things worked out.

bull

Quote from: greenpigs on August 09, 2011, 12:56:04 AM

Pruning deadwood and killing weeds does not harm the garden.

oldcarnut

Quote from: FLG on August 09, 2011, 01:20:32 AM
Mike,
I have personally dealt with Jamey and though i havent actually put the transmission in the car, i did get it...
I wasnt in a rush so he took his time with the work ...but it all worked out in the end.
I had Jamey rebuild my tranny this past winter and like FLG haven't had it put in yet due to setbacks on my build but my dealings were all satisfactory.  He worked out a good deal for me.  I'm not trying to be a defender or a promotor but just passing on my experience and sorry to hear yours was not as good as mine.  Other folks here have done some work for me too and it was through this board that I have met some really great people and got a wealth of good information or advice and would have a hard time deciding to leave it.  I hope everything will work out for you and wish the best
David

charger Downunder

Mike don't let one bad egg ruin it for ya. Chin up  :yesnod:
[/quote]

ACUDANUT

Quote from: bull on August 09, 2011, 12:34:14 AM
RD hasn't posted since May and hasn't been active since June 18. :shruggy: I don't really see the point in you leaving.
I wonder what's up with RD :shruggy:
What Country do you live in ?
Every Family has issues (including ours at DC.com)

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

twodko

Please don't throw the rest of us and this site away because of a very bad experience with one member here. That's tantamount to leaving your family because of one crappy relative. Come on man.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

bakerhillpins

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on August 09, 2011, 02:52:52 PM
That sucks.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote from: twodko on August 09, 2011, 03:04:57 PM
Please don't throw the rest of us and this site away because of a very bad experience with one member here. That's tantamount to leaving your family because of one crappy relative. Come on man.

:iagree:

Plenty of nice people in here, ya just need to run a filter.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

ACUDANUT

What are you needing anyway ? Maybe we can help.  :shruggy:

nvrbdn

anger and hurt feelings are one thing.just ignore the person. but to pay hundreds and shipping over seas, then figure you have to eat it? i know there are two sides to a story, but this should have been settled over a matter of months. too bad mike wont be here to read this. guess we should email him and ask him for that list to see if we can help. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

tan top

Quote from: bakerhillpins on August 09, 2011, 03:16:14 PM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on August 09, 2011, 02:52:52 PM
That sucks.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote from: twodko on August 09, 2011, 03:04:57 PM

:iagree:

Plenty of nice people in here, ya just need to run a filter.

:iagree:  :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

NHCharger

Sorry to hear about these problems with Jamey. I had bought some parts from him a long time ago  and had no problems with him. Jamey quit the board late last year after a  :boxing_smiley: :boxing_smiley: with another member. I do know that this past spring his Dad passed and he is have some family issues. Not trying to defend him because I don't know him personally but he always appeared to be a straight shooter.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

A383Wing

Quote from: bull on August 09, 2011, 01:42:47 AM

which category do you fall into? The deadwood or the weeds??  :nana:

bull

Quote from: A383Wing on August 09, 2011, 09:39:17 PM
Quote from: bull on August 09, 2011, 01:42:47 AM

which category do you fall into? The deadwood or the weeds??  :nana:

Neither, cause I'm still here, sucka. :nana:

greenpigs

I think bull is more of a stain on the underpants of DC.com
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

A383Wing

Quote from: greenpigs on August 09, 2011, 11:21:52 PM

kinda like a "skid mark", huh?

Kern Dog

Wow. Tough crowd here today.

Lowprofile

Quote from: greenpigs on August 09, 2011, 11:21:52 PM

tehehehe! Thats awesome!  oh, Hi Curtis!  :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

bull

Well, I know three clowns who won't be getting any 2012 Charger calendars this year.

greenpigs
A383Wing
Lowprofile

MoparManJim

Quote from: bull on August 10, 2011, 01:41:56 AM
Well, I know three people who won't be getting any 2012 Charger calendars this year.

greenpigs
A383Wing
Lowprofile

Make that 4.  :lol: