News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1 Day Only Employment

Started by Old Moparz, June 04, 2011, 07:23:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

So after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter, A good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day....

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. I said pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or stupid?"

So I replied, "I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am, I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart."

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

A383Wing

or be like "Walter" from Jeff Dunham.....

"Welcome to Wal-Mart, get yer shit and get out"

:rofl:

leeandgrant

1968 318 Charger
1969 440 General Lee
1970 440/4speed Super Bee clone Project
1968 383 Charger project
1969 charger parts car
1977 Plymouth Trailduster
2003 Dodge Hemi Ram
2009 Dodge Charger Super Bee SRT
2000 Dodge dually diesel

twodko

Quote from: A383Wing on June 04, 2011, 08:23:47 PM
or be like "Walter" from Jeff Dunham.....

"Welcome to Wal-Mart, get yer shit and get out"

:rofl:

"Dumb Ass".............love Jeff Dunham especially the toasted terrorist, "Silence! I kill you!"
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

xpbprox

Rubberduck

ยด68 Charger, 505 by CWE, 4-speed

Kern Dog

I'm a little suspicious that this was a joke, but if it really happened, Heck YEAH !! I love it!

Darkman

Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks