News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

75 Charger

Started by Old Tired Rebel, July 21, 2011, 10:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tired Rebel

Quote from: Lizey on August 05, 2011, 02:40:04 PM
Quote from: Cliff Doba on July 31, 2011, 09:35:30 PM
  Did you try that junkyard I sent you a link to?

yeah but i couldnt find anything about their car inventory

I think you will have to call them. Or if you can wait a couple of weeks I can let you know.

Old Tired Rebel

Well I hate to say looks like that 75 Charger is coming home to me I didn't buy it, The owner wanted to trade for my Van. So I will make a driver out of it.  Guess I better look for exhaust manifolds for a 360.

Lizey

Quote from: Cliff Doba on August 05, 2011, 02:54:43 PM
Well I hate to say looks like that 75 Charger is coming home to me I didn't buy it, The owner wanted to trade for my Van. So I will make a driver out of it.  Guess I better look for exhaust manifolds for a 360.

a guy by me has TONS of 70s MoPar stuff including an entire shelf of exhaust manifolds thats where i got the headers for my 77 i can check with him if you need
1977 Dodge Charger SE - Sold 4/18/15
2013 Chevrolet Camaro RS
1993 GMC K1500
1943 Farmall A

Old Tired Rebel

That would be great but I'm the middle of Moving next month I hope. So I am having to save the $$$$,if my friend didn't trade me I would have sold my van.