News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Driving me insane....

Started by Khyron, August 05, 2011, 10:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

why do all the "credited" web sites, and even sites dedicated to movies ALWAYS get the damn color wrong for the DMCL Charger, it is not limelight, it is not sublime, and it's not yellow..... So I take the time, try to email these people, or edit the documents, and no one changes a damn thing..........

go to IMDB... i even created an account to correct these people that keep getting it wrong, and it won't let me change it....

freaking asshats

/rant off

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

kab69440

You should be happy that they aren't calling it a Chevelle. Double points if they can get the year right...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

Ghoste

Aero426

At least they didn't call it a Dodge Road Runner like the PA announcer at Indy did last weekend.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Khyron on August 05, 2011, 10:54:28 AM
why do all the "credited" web sites, and even sites dedicated to movies ALWAYS get the damn color wrong for the DMCL Charger, it is not limelight, it is not sublime, and it's not yellow..... So I take the time, try to email these people, or edit the documents, and no one changes a damn thing..........

go to IMDB... i even created an account to correct these people that keep getting it wrong, and it won't let me change it....

freaking asshats

/rant off

YOU are the one that has the color all wrong. It's orange with a flag on the roof & 01 on the doors
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Cooter

Hmmmmm...Maybe they just need to say  "Yellowsublimelight"

I guess this is just like the GL and that "Corvette Flame red" thing...

Or "Christine" and All the different colors it's been called...

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ghoste

I thought the GL was Corvette Flame??

Cooter

Quote from: Ghoste on August 05, 2011, 06:09:22 PM
I thought the GL was Corvette Flame??

And so do alot of others..Some were indeed....Depends on which season car you are doing.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

RallyeMike

Everyone knows it's just plain "green". The nice lady in the movie says so over the radio.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Ghoste

But all the walnut farmer saw "wuz a yella flash". :D