News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cool dodge charger

Started by xpbprox, August 03, 2011, 04:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpbprox

I wouldn't mind having one like this, only thing its missing is a wide body kit :2thumbs:
And that extra door needs to be completely gone not just concealed and shaved

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

terrible one

I think they should have left the indentations on the door though, looks goofy on the fender and leaves the side looking bare.

TruckDriver

Quote from: terrible one on August 03, 2011, 05:38:49 PM
I think they should have left the indentations on the door though, looks goofy on the fender and leaves the side looking bare.
:iagree:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Darkman

Now how hard is it to get a nice looking nose on it?

The current "crosshair" grill and head lights is what is a big spolier for me on the new Charger. If they just use this grill, there would be a whole lot more sold.

I agree that the indentations should be on the door
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

xpbprox

Quote from: Darkman on August 03, 2011, 06:40:39 PM
Now how hard is it to get a nice looking nose on it?

The current "crosshair" grill and head lights is what is a big spolier for me on the new Charger. If they just use this grill, there would be a whole lot more sold.

I agree that the indentations should be on the door
here you go

http://www.dankoreproductions.com/

they have shaker hoods too

Darkman

Shaker hoods are fine, but the front still looks goofy.

They need to make the front like the concept in the first post
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

twodko

Its, by far, the best concept Charger yet in lieu of the steaming heap sedans they're pushing as a "Charger" now. Can't say about the hood because its sucha poor angle. Like the color too. Would I buy one over a new SRT Challenger.........hell no.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

1969chargerrtse

Naw, not feeling it.  Somethings can't be changed to that extreme and look good.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Bobs69

Forget it and stop reaching!   Just be glad it DOESN'T look like a 68,69, or 70.

xpbprox

Same company designed this one too

Have you guys seen this one by WCC

Brock Samson

yeah, we seen 'em, Metal Crafters are the Big Boys they do nearly all of Detroit's Concept Cars for a couple decades now..

twodko

Still boxy, blunt, squat and lacking any style, flow or grace nor does it exude raw power. :Twocents:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Bobs69

If history repeats itself, ah forget it.   Just be glad it doesn't look like ours.

66 & 67

then

68 & 69 & 70

then

71 & 72 & 73 & 74?

75 & 76 & 77

I hope they never make it a 2 door and the way they should have.