News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Are you ready for some football?!?!?!?!

Started by BananaDan, July 30, 2011, 09:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

I don't know about you guys, but I love this time of year, the build-up to football season. Big Giants fan here...
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

General_01

Yea. Super excited here.

Let's see, the Vikes have not fixed the porous offensive line, they signed washed up Donavan McNabb, and let Sidney Rice sign with the Seahawks. Can't wait. :rotz:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Nacho-RT74

are we talking about the REAL FOOTBALL ?

FOOT

BALL

lets see it with detail:

a ball played REALLY with the feet ALL THE GAME LONG and not just the kick off or some other situation :P

;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
;D
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

68X426

I am ready. After 46 years with no title, I am always ready.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

stripedelete

Quote from: 68X426 on July 30, 2011, 11:41:33 PM

Unfortunatley, the end of the lock out means,,,,,the Cleveland Browns are mathamatically eliminated from the Superbowl.
:cheers: never forget the drive the fumble or red right 88. :cheers:

ChgrSteve67

BananaDan

Quote from: stripedelete on July 31, 2011, 09:07:40 AM
Unfortunatley, the end of the lock out means,,,,,the Cleveland Browns are mathamatically eliminated from the Superbowl.
:cheers: never forget the drive the fumble or red right 88. :cheers:

The end of the lockout also means the start of smack talk season, one the best parts of football.

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on July 30, 2011, 10:53:57 PM
are we talking about the REAL FOOTBALL ?

We sure are Nacho, real football. I know you soccer fans get confused sometimes...   :nana:

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

xpbprox

Roger 68 charger

68 charger RT 505"
70 cuda
99 Durango

69CoronetRT

Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Darkman

I love American Football....

Don't hate me though I used to follow the Buffalo Bills (someone had to I guess) but I kind of partial to the 49ers as well!
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

tomonty

It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

nvrbdn

aaahhhhhhhh football time again :2thumbs: i get to root for my favorite teams again. the "CHIEFS" are #1 team for me. then its whoever is playing Dallas and whoever is playing Denver. thats my 3 teams :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

BananaDan

Quote from: 69CoronetRT on July 31, 2011, 02:08:41 PM
Looks like Al Davis behind the mask.
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Quote from: nvrbdn on July 31, 2011, 05:46:43 PM
aaahhhhhhhh football time again :2thumbs: i get to root for my favorite teams again. the "CHIEFS" are #1 team for me. then its whoever is playing Dallas and whoever is playing Denver. thats my 3 teams :yesnod:

I agree with your second choice. Dallas sucks.

Lennard

I'd rather watch a sport that requires two balls...  ;)

68X426

Quote from: stripedelete on July 31, 2011, 09:07:40 AM
the Cleveland Browns are mathamatically eliminated from the Superbowl.

That's funny.  :icon_smile_blackeye:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

69rtse4spd

67tbird

Go Lambs! er RAMS been lame but getting better, I'm liking Coach Steve!

skip68

RAIDERS ALL THE WAY BABY! (al davis) needs to just hurry up and croak. Maybe my team will win more and people could actually afford tickets!  :slap: Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

nh_mopar_fan

Sorry guys but uh, they're still here and that's bad news for the AFC.

BananaDan

Quote from: 67tbird on August 01, 2011, 12:00:57 AM
Go Lambs! er RAMS been lame but getting better, I'm liking Coach Steve!

You're welcome.  :2thumbs:   We really miss Spags here in Giants country.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tilar

Quote from: 68X426 on July 30, 2011, 11:41:33 PM

I'd love to see them win one, but Cleveland has an uncanny knack of snaching defeat right out of the jaws of victory.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.