News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

They sent my Census form back!!

Started by Tilar, July 30, 2011, 06:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

Guess they can't take a joke...

In answer to the question, 'Do you have any dependents?',

I put ... '12 million illegal immigrants, crack heads, unemployable idiots, the cast of The Jerry Springer Show, 51,200 inmates in our 33 penal establishments in Ohio, leftovers from Katrina, part of Mexico, much of the Congress & staff, most of the Senate and a Muslim President!'

... Apparently this wasn't an acceptable answer.   

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

A383Wing

:smilielol:

reminds me of the letter I want to send to the IRS:

"I wish to cancel my subscription, please remove my name from your mailing list"

I don't think that one would go over well either

stripedelete

Quote from: Tilar on July 30, 2011, 06:50:07 PM

I put ... '12 million illegal immigrants, crack heads, unemployable idiots, the cast of The Jerry Springer Show, 51,200 inmates in our 33 penal establishments in Ohio, leftovers from Katrina, part of Mexico, much of the Congress & staff, most of the Senate and a Muslim President!'

Now that's funny!!

A383Wing

Tilar

Quote from: A383Wing on July 30, 2011, 08:31:26 PM
:smilielol:

reminds me of the letter I want to send to the IRS:

"I wish to cancel my subscription, please remove my name from your mailing list"

I don't think that one would go over well either

Sounds good in theory!  :yesnod:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

69rtse4spd

:smilingly:, how very true indeed, what would happen if everone answered like that.

1970Moparmann

Quote from: Tilar on July 30, 2011, 06:50:07 PM

Amen brother! :flame:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!