News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm Upset!!! A688 FBO MODULES ARE GONE!!!!

Started by Nacho-RT74, May 27, 2011, 06:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interesting how it states no wiring modifications in the description. If you have to do away with or jump the ballast resistor that's a modification. At least it resembles a fairly stock set up, and much better then the eyesore of an MSD box....

The little that I spoke to Don he seemed really against anything made offshore, if it's not made in North America he wont sell it, which is why the A688 is gone. I say good on him but at the same time sad the A688 went away.

Musicman

Yeah, Don is real big on MADE IN THE USA... It's his creed really.
He's had a few items in the past that weren't, but he always went out of his way to point that out. If Don can sell you a better quality USA Manufactured product, that's what he's going to sell you.

Musicman

Just spoke to Don... He is selling an optional Rev Limiter with the new unit as well... Dial type with 3 Dials (No. of Cylinders) (Rev X 1000) (Rev X 100)

It's a Pentronix unit...
http://4secondsflat.com/Pertronix%20Ignition.htm