News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whats your fav. beer ?

Started by 69bananabeast, August 02, 2005, 07:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerAndy

Guiness, Bass Ale, Whitbread Ale, or Yuengling....... also like Oatmeal Stout....... But I don't drink that much anymore so when I do it's usually something real tasty   :icon_smile:

Blusmbl

#1 for me is seasonal and only sold at a micro-brew by my old house.... CJ's Summer Brew.
#2 is also seasonal, but more widely available- Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

MoparYoungGun

Root Beer, I'm only 14 :icon_smile_big: . I usually drink Pepsi/Diet Pepsi though.

BigBadCharger

Corona but im more of a vodka kindof guy.
How's your wife and my kids?

ck1

when I use to drink, and I don't anymore, for tastes, i would go for SOUTHPACIFIC, and when i wanted to get a good buzz i would drink my home made stuff, that i would make with honey and strain a 5 once bag of shake in a nilyon through the batch and called it GREEN BEE'S :icon_smile_approve: i got the alcohol content close to 16%, they didn't make a gage for the THC content though and I don't do that anymore either although it seemed fun at the time in my younger years....
CJK

2fast4u

DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Vainglory, Esq.

I like anything that's not crap. :P

Seriously though, I'm into Bocks and Amber Ales; I had one in San Francisco called "Dragon's Milk" at a local brewpub that was really good.  But after a few or when I'm poor I'll just switch to Bud.  It's cheap and easy.

By the way, French beer sucks...