News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Opening my restoration shop

Started by major body and motor man, July 28, 2011, 07:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

major body and motor man

Guys just found you on the net and am happy I did. Been a charger nut since I can remember. Here's the thing guys, I've been building and painting cars for everyone else since I was 12 years old and lets just say I'm past thirty now. I've finally decided to open my own restro shop and stop letting the fat man behind the desk make all the money while my finger prints disappear and my hands get shredded. I am currently looking at buying a larger shop to put all of my equipment in I have collected over the years. I figured if I had the tools the bosses do and know how to use them why in the world would I want to let them make all the profit? Greed or good sense you be the judge. As soon as my shop is operational I will be looking for business. I am not a fly by night ass hole who will take your car let it set in the rain and then eBay what I can off of it. I have worked, for short periods of times usually ending in altercations, for guys like these. I love the old cars and treat each one as if she were my own and if you hurt one of mine your likely to lose a finger or arm in the process. I take extreme pride in my work and can not sleep at night if I feel something is wrong and will not give up on it until it is right even if it costs me money. I can restore any muscle car and will charge fair rates especially to any fellow car lover. You will get a monthly bill with labor charges, parts charges, and updated photos, with me in them, so you know it is your car and that it is being progressed on. I only ask that you pay each month as I have to have cash to move along. I am in southern Colorado near Alamosa 81101. If you have any interest email me @ caw@gojade.org with your thoughts and pics of your car. If interest goes well I should be up and running here shortly as I am finishing a Fall Guy truck to show now and a rare Limited Edition 1982 Z-28 Camaro.  Thanks a load and have fun with your chargers! Sincerely, Caleb W.

superbirdtom

sounds great  post up some pics of cars youve done especially Mopars  and hopefully some business will go your way> :cheers:

68X426

Welcome Caleb. :cheers:

I hope you find success in following your dream. Success will always happen when you do what you love and do it right. Keep the forum posted.  :2thumbs:

ps - you can't fix the Charger in my signature. It has to stay messed up forever.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

major body and motor man

Thanks for the support guys! That charger looks like it would be fun to take a hammer and dolley to!! I'll post some pics for you guys real soon. I'm supossed to be restoring a 69 coronet if the guy ever gets me the first payment. He acts likes it's pulling teeth but his dad bought the car brand new and it is in great shape. Really wouldn't take much at all. It just has that fatal shock mount pop through though (no big deal but he thinks it is). If it goes through I'll do a step by step tear down portfolio. Thanks again guys and have fun!!