News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Let's ruin it for everyone

Started by 69CoronetRT, July 25, 2011, 11:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnumcharger

Decker is actually a replicant.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Ponch ®

Quote from: Magnumcharger on August 02, 2011, 05:07:43 PM

That's actually never confirmed. there are clues (the glowing eyes, Gaff's "you've done a man's job" at the end, the Unicorn, and so on....) but even Ridley Scott and Harrison Ford have given different explanations.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Brock Lee

Jacob's Ladder- It is all a hallucination in Jacob's mind before he dies on a operating table in Vietnam.

Nacho-RT74

The Griswold family arrives to Walley World, but its closed, however they made to have fun on the park... somehow
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Magnumcharger

Quote from: Ponch ® on August 02, 2011, 05:20:07 PM

That's actually never confirmed. there are clues (the glowing eyes, Gaff's "you've done a man's job" at the end, the Unicorn, and so on....) but even Ridley Scott and Harrison Ford have given different explanations.

Wikipedia: "The question of whether Deckard is intended to be a human or a replicant has been an ongoing controversy since the film's release. Both Michael Deeley and Harrison Ford wanted Deckard to be human while Hampton Fancher preferred ambiguity. Ridley Scott has confirmed that in his vision Deckard is a replicant. Deckard's unicorn dream sequence, inserted into the Director's Cut, coinciding with Gaff's parting gift of an origami unicorn is seen by many as showing that Deckard is a replicant—as Gaff could have accessed Deckard's implanted memories.The interpretation that Deckard is a replicant is challenged by others who believe the unicorn imagery shows that the characters, whether human or replicant, share the same dreams and recognize their affinity,or that the absence of a decisive answer is crucial to the film's main theme. The inherent ambiguity and uncertainty of the film, as well as its textual richness, have permitted viewers to see it from their own perspectives".

Ponch ®

Quote from: Magnumcharger on August 02, 2011, 06:13:07 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on August 02, 2011, 05:20:07 PM

Wikipedia: "The question of whether Deckard is intended to be a human or a replicant has been an ongoing controversy since the film's release. Both Michael Deeley and Harrison Ford wanted Deckard to be human while Hampton Fancher preferred ambiguity. Ridley Scott has confirmed that in his vision Deckard is a replicant. Deckard's unicorn dream sequence, inserted into the Director's Cut, coinciding with Gaff's parting gift of an origami unicorn is seen by many as showing that Deckard is a replicant—as Gaff could have accessed Deckard's implanted memories.The interpretation that Deckard is a replicant is challenged by others who believe the unicorn imagery shows that the characters, whether human or replicant, share the same dreams and recognize their affinity,or that the absence of a decisive answer is crucial to the film's main theme. The inherent ambiguity and uncertainty of the film, as well as its textual richness, have permitted viewers to see it from their own perspectives".

:yesnod:

its one of my top 5 favorite movies of all time. I even read a book about it.  :o
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Magnumcharger

Ditto. That, and the first Matrix movie, and Contact.

AKcharger

Also in Unknown Liam Nealson isn't really a Dr. he's an assassin who has abneasia and can only remember his "cover story"

stripedelete

George hit the water and drowned. 

The whole thing was a death dream.

AKcharger

Independence day - Aliens come, at the beginning we are loosing but then rally at the end and win
Transformers (all) - Aliens come, at the beginning we are loosing but then rally at the end and win
War of the Worlds - Aliens come, at the beginning we are loosing but then rally at the end and win
Signs - Aliens come, at the beginning we are loosing but then rally at the end and win
Battle for LA - Aliens come, at the beginning we are loosing but then rally at the end and win

Kern Dog

Loosing? You mean that we are not tight?

AKcharger

Ponch ®

Quote from: AKcharger on August 02, 2011, 11:07:07 PM
Independence day - Aliens come, at the beginning we are loosing but then rally at the end and win
Transformers (all) - Aliens come, at the beginning we are loosing but then rally at the end and win
War of the Worlds - Aliens come, at the beginning we are loosing but then rally at the end and win
Signs - Aliens come, at the beginning we are loosing but then rally at the end and win
Battle for LA - Aliens come, at the beginning we are loosing but then rally at the end and win

Mars Attacks...

mauve66

one punk thinks he's lucky and the other punk doesn't think he's lucky
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Kern Dog

Quote from: AKcharger on August 03, 2011, 04:30:41 PM
the additional "o" is silent  :slap:

The additional O is out of place. YOU misspelled the word. That was my point. Loose means NOT tight. Lose means to NOT win.

RallyeMike

Carousel is actually death, not renewal.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Bob T

The Aliens actually leave and tell that Wickus they'd be back with a cure ( sometime ) in District 9

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/district_9/trailers/11098232
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Ponch ®

Quote from: RallyeMike on August 04, 2011, 12:21:35 AM
Carousel is actually death, not renewal.

but we know that all along. however, there is no sanctuary.

bill440rt

There really IS a mile of cars on the New Deal used car lot.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

69CoronetRT

Quote from: bill440rt on August 04, 2011, 07:20:13 AM
There really IS a mile of cars on the New Deal used car lot.

Good One! Cheryl Rixon :drool5:
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Ponch ®

Austin and Dr. Evil are brothers.

Bobs69

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 26, 2011, 08:19:43 AM
Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on July 26, 2011, 12:02:43 AM
Bruce Willis was dead the entire time in "The Sixth Sense".

That was a good movie!
It was good.  The red head was better.    What the hell was that thing with the funny afro hairdo that walked around like a reporter.  Seriously man or woman or what!  Man I'm sure..............

Kern Dog

Red head...? You lost me on your whole post....... Care to elaborate?

xpbprox