News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Start new home for baby

Started by MORFF, July 29, 2011, 02:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MORFF

Should be getting car back in dec this year making a new home for my 69 12 ft wide by 32 ft long. hopfully body guy can put pieces together.
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

twodko

That will be a nice man cave! Don't you have any property line set-back requirements where you live? Are you going to modify the side of the house to accomodate a garage-to-house entry door? Facts man, we need facts.  :cheers:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

MORFF

Well for property back set backs talk to town and sense I and just doing a 5 1/2 in slab I am improving my driveway. Plus I live in a industrial zone so some rules are in my favor. Going to do asphalt up to the slab for the 40 ft left of drive way. I am going to put my 12 by 20 tent frame on the slab  then the last 12 ft 2x4 walls. reinforce the tent metal frame with 2x4's as well. Then put texture 111 for walls. So it will be a expensive tent garage. For a door there will be one in the left back going to the back yard. Dont worry I will have pics. I am also painting the floor so the back 6 ft will be black with correct mopar emblem for the 60's painted on that  then 20 ft chckerd flag the first 6 ft black with charger painted in. Man i can not wait .
Mike O
A.K.A Dirty O

Semper Fi

twodko

Man, I'm jazzed for you devildog! The new shop/mancave will be fantastic Mike. Good on you!  :cheers:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!