News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best place and price for wire harness'

Started by Daytona Guy, July 23, 2011, 11:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona Guy

Best place and price for wire harness' for 70 charger?

For that matter - the best price and place to by any restoration parts for chargers ?

Dane

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Daytona Guy on July 23, 2011, 11:51:37 AM
Best place and price for wire harness' for 70 charger?

For that matter - the best price and place to by any restoration parts for chargers ?

Dane

Imho you cant beat MegaParts. Good prices honest actual shipping HUGE selection...... www.megapartsusa.com
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

xpbprox

Yearone when you buy in bulk! I bought somewhere just south of $4k Worth of stuff and I saved somewhere
Around $1,000 using discount code moparts 15 got a total of %25 off.

nascarxx29

Brads NOS restores original wiring harnesses like nos condition.I got a few laying around very clean no burn damages
as far a resto parts vendors there are many just look for good referals
.I was out clearing stuff .And I pulled these out of cars 20+ years ago 318s a 6 cylinder cars back in the day were unmolested :Twocents:.Clean bulkheads but there old

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

Daytona Guy

I have the under dash - but have no headlights, nor motor harness, or wiper IOW, I have no wires under hood:)

I need so mush stuff and I'm sick of year one bull crap. They are my last option. There should be some guys on the Internet that I use to have saved - book marked - but now I don't, that were very affordable and were the same parts that year one gouged you with.

Dane

solids0be

I think your thinking of the Bill Evans wiring harnesses, I believe you can get them for about $125 but some people have questioned the durability of the connectors...while others say that they have been trouble free for years.

y3chargerrt

Every harness on my Charger except the under dash and taillight harness is from Bill Evans. I have had zero problems with any of them. I would send Bill a list of the harnesses you need and buy every one he makes.

BananaDan

:iagree:  Same here, all Evans on my car except the two he doesn't make.

Dane,
If you're not looking for something new, I have some 70 Charger harnesses off of my car in the for sale area.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Daytona Guy

Quote from: BananaDan on July 24, 2011, 08:58:43 AM
:iagree:  Same here, all Evans on my car except the two he doesn't make.

Dane,
If you're not looking for something new, I have some 70 Charger harnesses off of my car in the for sale area.

What are you asking. I need the engine and headlights

miller time

is it just me or is megaparts expensive?
http://www.megapartsusa.com/proddetail.asp?prod=104%2DDRLW
2 grand for a dash reverse light wiring, sounds kind of high  :shruggy:

y3chargerrt

BananaDan

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein