News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For You Ponch

Started by Shakey, January 13, 2006, 07:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

Rather than crime threads, here is something that might change the mood in this section.

Happiest Events & Moments of 2005

This is the eighth year the Secret Society of Happy People has released the Year's Happiest Events and Moments.

10. Telephone service finally arrives for the 15 households in isolated Mink, La.  Source: AP (1/31/05)

9. Oprah Winfrey appears on David Letterman's program, ending a 16-year hiatus and giving The Late Show its highest ratings in 11 years. Source: UPI (12/2/05)

8. Danica Patrick, the first woman to lead the field at Indy, finishes 4th. Source: ESPN (6/1/05)

7. All lingering Star Wars secrets are revealed in Episode III – Revenge of the Sith.

6. Harvard University names a fun czar to build community spirit and help stressed-out students unwind. Source: Reuters (1/13/05)

5. The Magic Kingdom of Disneyland celebrates its 50th Anniversary.

4. Emotion recognition software reveals da Vinci's Mona Lisa was 83% happy. Source: AP (12/15/05)

3. The Chicago White Sox win their first World Series since 1917.

2. Researchers find happy people are healthier people. Source: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (4/18/05)

1. A year of unprecedented natural disasters (including the tsunami, earthquakes, Hurricanes Katrina and Rita) triggers a worldwide outpouring of love, financial assistance, and personal involvement to help millions of people recover.

http://www.sohp.com/

Charger_Fan

8. Danica Patrick, the first woman to lead the field at Indy, finishes 4th. Source: ESPN (6/1/05)

Chicks like her are COOL!! :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Blown70

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 14, 2006, 01:08:40 PM

Chicks like her are COOL!! :yesnod:

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Old Moparz

I'm thinking they need more on board cameras in her car.  :scratchchin:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Mopar440+6

She recently did a shoot for a certain adult magazine affiliated with rabbits... ;D
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Mopar440+6 on January 14, 2006, 02:17:16 PM
She recently did a shoot for a certain adult magazine affiliated with rabbits... ;D
Ya see?? She is COOL!! :boogie:

Now if only one of those "silicone" companies would sponsor her... :scratchchin:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ponch ®

she still can't drive. That 100lb weight advantage really does help her.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Afturhrz

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on January 14, 2006, 02:46:50 PM
Quote from: Mopar440+6 on January 14, 2006, 02:17:16 PM
Ya see?? She is COOL!! :boogie:

Now if only one of those "silicone" companies would sponsor her... :scratchchin:
I wouldnt modify her a bit :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: