News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New chicks with chargers thread.............

Started by skip68, July 23, 2011, 02:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

68X426

Quote from: twodko on March 30, 2014, 11:06:28 AM
She kinda looks like an old time TV test pattern.

Wow you are old. :pity:   TV test pattern.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Looks like Lady GaGa. 

Not that I know her or care.  Rather gross. :puke:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

twodko

Truth be told while I'm only 60, when I first began my career in television the test patterns still
had the American Indian in full head dress right in the center. Remember that?

Of course you do, you're old........correction, vintage like me.  :smilielol:

dyslexic teddybear

Quote from: twodko on March 30, 2014, 03:17:13 PM
Truth be told while I'm only 60, when I first began my career in television the test patterns still

Gotta remember that one......

I'm not old.....I'm vintage!  :coolgleamA:

Budnicks

I'm only 55 & I remember that too, vintage like me...  :slap:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

68X426

Yeah, I'm closing in a 60.   :2thumbs:

For the kids out there (under maybe 55) here's a sample.

Sorry no girls with Chargers on the test pattern.  We only had Ginger and Mary Ann in black and white.  No color.  I'd kill to see those fine ladies on any Mopar.

We Want to Help You.

1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

JamieZ

I remember those and I'm only 40.  They would have those showing all night after they did the sign off (which I seem to remember a lot of stations showed the American flag and played the national anthem).
I also remember the multi-color one:

draftingmonkey

Quote from: 68X426 on March 30, 2014, 04:24:39 PMSorry no girls with Chargers on the test pattern.  We only had Ginger and Mary Ann in black and white.  No color.  I'd kill to see those fine ladies on any Mopar.
Yeah, Ginger on a Mopar would have been fine. Of course Mary Ann, in her shorts, would have been very nice too.

twodko

Ginger....meh. Mary Ann without shorts.....yes indeed.  :D

Troy

Getting a little off the subject aren't we?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

68X426

Quote from: Troy on April 01, 2014, 09:39:11 AM
Getting a little off the subject aren't we?

Troy

Running out of pictures.  :scope:

We Want to Help You.

1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

JB400

Dans 68

Chicks with Chargers.  Still good pics, but not covering the subject line is all.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Troy

"chicks with chargers" implies that there is at least a Charger in the picture. Otherwise it's just a "chicks" thread. This is about the point where all these threads turn into "anything goes" and gets locked.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

green69rt

JB400

Quote from: Troy on April 01, 2014, 12:11:46 PM
"chicks with chargers" implies that there is at least a Charger in the picture. Otherwise it's just a "chicks" thread. This is about the point where all these threads turn into "anything goes" and gets locked.

Troy

Interesting choice of wording: implies but does not require :scratchchin:  Honestly, I've been going with the guidelines that have already been demonstrated by myself and other members:

Any lady in/ on/ around a Dodge Charger that is dressed in what you may find in a Victoria's Secret catalog, or more

Any lady in/ on/ around a Hemi or other Chrysler engine that is dressed in what you may find in a Victoria's Secret catalog, or more.

Any lady dressed appropriately in Dodge/ Chrysler/ Plymouth/ or Mopar apparel

This pic complies with #3 :yesnod: which hasn't been an issue until now :shruggy:  I've read the other Chicks with Chargers thread that got locked.  This one hasn't gotten 1% out of control compared to that one.  This one has pretty much stayed in the guidelines that I posted above.  The other one, I agree, was just posted with random, scantily clad ladies that had nothing to do with Chargers, or anything nearly related. I understand completely why it got locked. Honestly, I'm surprised your not congratulating us for going 80+ pages on an estrogen laced thread and not getting it locked.  That, in itself, should be an accomplishment, especially for this site. :o

I'm sorry, but I can't see where this necessitated a warning.  This sounds more like a complaint just to be complaining.  If this is the case, just send me a pm where you can rant and rave all you want about any topic.  I already have 2 novels yesterday from one mod that did exactly that, just because I asked about some info on a topic that I had asked a question about.  I don't mind at all. 

Dans 68

Thanks, I needed that.  ;)  Troy is "moderating", and not ranting and raving. As it is said, "Move on, folks. Nothing here to see"...except for hopefully more chicks with chargers.   :cheers:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

69bronzeT5

Quote from: JB400 on April 01, 2014, 11:04:12 PM
Quote from: Troy on April 01, 2014, 12:11:46 PM

Troy

This sounds more like a complaint just to be complaining.  If this is the case, just send me a pm where you can rant and rave all you want about any topic.  I already have 2 novels yesterday from one mod that did exactly that, just because I asked about some info on a topic that I had asked a question about. 

Considering Troy owns, runs and spends his money keeping the site you spend 24/7 of your life on up and running, I'd say he's more than allowed to complain, rant, rave, say whatever he wants etc without the attitude being given back in return. :Twocents: It's simple....it's a chicks with Chargers thread. If there is a photo that isn't a chick with a Charger, it shouldn't be posted in the thread. Those belong in other threads. Posting it here just to bump up your post count isn't needed. Yes, it's a cool picture however it isn't the thread for it. Plain and simple......those guidelines were laid out in the first thread and look where it ended up when people didn't follow them. If Troy doesn't want certain things posted, then it's only fair not to post them. If you have a problem with what the man who spends hours of his life giving you a place to hang out has to say, then go somewhere else. If not, drop the attitude and give the guy the respect he deserves. His post was just a friendly note to keep it on subject so it doesn't end up like the first thread. If you want to post stuff that Troy requests not be posted, feel free to post them on dodge-charger.com.....oh wait..... ;)
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

JB400

Never did say he's ranting and raving, just complaining about something that didn't need complaining about.  
However, I'll agree with continuing on with pix :cheers:

You're one to talk when it comes to post whoring, Cody

69bronzeT5

Quote from: JB400 on April 02, 2014, 12:05:53 AM

You're one to talk when it comes to post whoring, Cody

It's hard to take you serious with your head shoved so far up your ass.....I'm not wasting my breath on you. The statistics listed on your profile along with the simple fact you have 6,000 more posts than me and I've been here 6 years longer prove enough. Yes I was a bit of a post whore when I was younger, everyone here knows that, I'm not hiding that fact, however I found a thing called a life. Have a good one man.

PS: Nice picture addition
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

JB400

Don't you think that should have been sent by p.m.? :yesnod: No wonder some of the mods (and Troy) are pissy. :brickwall:  How about a little self moderation and clean up you post.  That's why I didn't quote you, Cody.

FYI: I've cut back substantially. Just not in this thread :D