News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New chicks with chargers thread.............

Started by skip68, July 23, 2011, 02:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandit72

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on September 23, 2013, 10:14:48 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on September 23, 2013, 05:03:23 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on September 23, 2013, 08:00:20 AM
And in a terrible display of sad irony, the Drive Angry chick reportedly doesn't do guys.
that would be a damn shame, if true...

Actually, I read somewhere that she goes both ways...

Isn't that just being greedy? :shruggy:

Not as long as she shares...
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Bandit72 on September 24, 2013, 06:44:19 AM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on September 23, 2013, 10:14:48 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on September 23, 2013, 05:03:23 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on September 23, 2013, 08:00:20 AM
And in a terrible display of sad irony, the Drive Angry chick reportedly doesn't do guys.
that would be a damn shame, if true...

Actually, I read somewhere that she goes both ways...

Isn't that just being greedy? :shruggy:

Not as long as she shares...

The dudes ? :o :smilielol:

Bandit72

not with this guy! I was thinking the prettier ones....
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

tsmithae

Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0

Daytona R/T SE

F8-4life

Quote from: Budnicks on September 16, 2013, 06:36:10 PM
I'm not really complaining, some are still gorgeous, but why do a bunch of these cute/attractive woman or young "girls" for the most part {compared to me anyway}, posing with most all these cars, they all or many of them anyway, seem to have some sort unattractive or huge Tramp Stamp/Tattoo of some kind ??   :nana: I have rasied 4 girls, 3 of my own & my niece, none have any tattoos, they are all in their 20's & early 30's now :Twocents:

If a girl is attractive with tats chances are she might be even better looking without...
To me it is like a cheap bumper sticker on an otherwise beautiful charger.

twodko

Quote from: F8-4life on September 24, 2013, 06:51:11 PM
I'm not really complaining, some are still gorgeous, but why do a bunch of these cute/attractive woman or young "girls" for the most part {compared to me anyway}, posing with most all these cars, they all or many of them anyway, seem to have some sort unattractive or huge Tramp Stamp/Tattoo of some kind ??   :nana: I have rasied 4 girls, 3 of my own & my niece, none have any tattoos, they are all in their 20's & early 30's now :Twocents:

If a girl is attractive with tats chances are she might be even better looking without...

Agree 100%. IMO anything beyond personal "for special eyes only" tats are cry for attention. Low self esteem.  Same thing regarding men who cover themselves with tats. :Twocents:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Budnicks

Quote from: twodko on September 24, 2013, 07:40:49 PM

Agree 100%. IMO anything beyond personal "for special eyes only" tats are cry for attention. Low self esteem.  Same thing regarding men who cover themselves with tats. :Twocents:
yep... :2thumbs:  :hah:  :Twocents: , I'm kind of sorry, that I got this thread off track, like I did... I just don't really care for tattoo's, mostly on woman, I could give a rats a$$ about what other men do... I just think many of the girls latter in life, if they aren't some scum, trash, they will truly regret the gody tat's...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

ws23rt

Agree.  It just hasn't registered in my mind yet, why go the permanent route when one can try out decorations that can be changed as needed.

As the skin moves with age the tatts  will not be what they are to start with. :shruggy:  Then to fix them is a big deal>

Fred

Quote from: ws23rt on September 24, 2013, 08:10:38 PM

Agree.  It just hasn't registered in my mind yet, why go the permanent route when one can try out decorations that can be changed as needed.

As the skin moves with age the tatts  will not be what they are to start with. :shruggy:  Then to fix them is a big deal>

Not my cup of tea either.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Fred

polywideblock

try going to a hot rod show every rat rod comes with complementary chick covered in tats

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Fred

That's when I leave my zipper at home so they can't get at it. YUK!

tsmithae

Fred

tsmithae

My personal favorites too. Youre welcome.  Now lets keep this train on the right track please! :icon_smile_big:

Fred

Quote from: tsmithae on September 24, 2013, 11:16:12 PM
My personal favorites too. Youre welcome.  Now lets keep this train on the right track please! :icon_smile_big:

Don't worry, this thread could never stray too far off track. It has a built in homing device to get us back on course without fail.  :yesnod:

tan top

Quote from: tsmithae on September 24, 2013, 11:10:22 PM
Gentlemen, back to the important things.

:drool5: :yesnod:  ,  one in red !!!  on the right for me   :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Larry523

Quote from: tan top on September 25, 2013, 03:50:31 AM
Quote from: tsmithae on September 24, 2013, 11:10:22 PM
Gentlemen, back to the important things.

:drool5: :yesnod:  ,  one in red !!!  on the right for me   :yesnod:

I'd take any or all, but she'd be my first choice too!  :2thumbs:

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

TUFCAT

Quote from: Bob T on September 15, 2013, 03:26:09 AM

Enough chitchat  :slap:   :lol:

This Lady is all class   :whistling:

She seems classy enough for me, and very cute so yeah man... I'd Hit That!!!  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:   Of course I'd have to fix whatever that shit was hanging below the dash, the awful blue steering wheel, and, if I had enough time I'd replace those JC Whittney front seat covers, then HIT IT!!  :icon_smile_wink:  Just a few times. :D

70 sublime

next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

Fred

Now that I like.  How tasteful.  :cheers:   :2thumbs:

Just goes to show you don't have to be nearly naked and draped all over the car to be sexy. It's innate. You either have it or you don't.
This lady oozes sex appeal and she's not even trying.