News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New chicks with chargers thread.............

Started by skip68, July 23, 2011, 02:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

autodynamics

jwramc

Quote from: NHCharger on March 19, 2012, 08:28:38 PM
My friend Diana stopped by to check out the progress on my 68 Charger. She also likes my 71.

Well, clearly she's a smart cookie... the reflective sneakers prove that! Safety first!  :2thumbs:
John

cavemanno1

Don't know if this has been posted before but no harm seeing her again  :drool5:

cavemanno1

Some might think it's too much but i hope it isn't!

Edit:It was too much after all :flame:

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69

Bobs69

thank you.  there is way too much idle chatter on this thread. 

cavemanno1

cavemanno1

every time like the first one :popcrn:

jwramc

Quote from: cavemanno1 on March 20, 2012, 11:18:25 AM
enjoy :drool5:

I'd like to order the #2 special, over easy- no ketchup- and well done like the picture. And some dry, white toast on the side.

Yea, THAT'S yummy.  :D
John

cavemanno1

:shruggy: wet dream is gone,didn't know the last thread was locked because like these pictures

twodko

My friend Diana stopped by to check out the progress on my 68 Charger. She also likes my 71.

This pix is my idea of a real "Chicks with Charger" post. She a very attractive lady and the car is OK too.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

cavemanno1

sorry twodko if it's too much for you,no offens meant

jwramc

"Why do *I* always get stuck cleaning the pigeon guts out of the scoop?!?"

------------------

Not every bumper needs to be chromed.

------------------

Some even let them drive!

------------------

Too cute to not include. She'll be a 'chick' to someone someday!

John

NHCharger

Quote from: twodko on March 20, 2012, 11:28:24 AM

This pix is my idea of a real "Chicks with Charger" post. She a very attractive lady and the car is OK too.

Thanks twodko, she'll appreciate the compliment. She's also into muscle cars.
I must be getting old. 90% of these pics all seem the same.
Pulled off another internet site. Check.
Peroxide blond. Check.
Silicone grown hooters. Check.
Surgically enhanced facial features. Check
No clue what a muscle car is. Check

Pete- Actually she liked the 68 the best, even thou it's in 2000 pieces at this time.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

The70RT

Quote from: cavemanno1 on March 20, 2012, 11:27:15 AM
"wet dream"

edit:just realised what car it is,someone mybe can photoshop a 2nd gen charger there

Troy locked the thread for pics like this last time  :nono:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fred

I agree with you 100%. As for the bimbo's.................their time would be better served learning how to cook!   :Twocents:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

jwramc

I'm fine with ordering a pizza, sweet thing. You save that 'heat something up' talk for later.

Buuuuut......getting back to something a bit more real, a lot more classy...

Here's a shot I may have shared elsewhere, but oh, how it bears repeating! Ok, it's not a Charger... but it's not a four door either!
The fantabulously gorgeous model was a total class act, cutting short her break on my request to climb on the turntable with the car for a few shots.
She reminded me a bit of Carmen Electra, but with a more regal air about her. I practically stuttered.

John

Vainglory, Esq.

This is not a Charger at all!

cavemanno1

Quote from: Fred on March 20, 2012, 10:24:40 PM

I agree with you 100%. As for the bimbo's.................their time would be better served learning how to cook!   :Twocents:

Not all women meant to be housewives but shouldn't judge a book by it's cover!
I'm sorry for the picture if it hurt your good taste but doubt all the previous girls were into chargers!
No complain was made when someone posted the playboy bunnies with chargers,they are not bimbos? :shruggy:

Peter

Fred

Quote from: cavemanno1 on March 21, 2012, 01:26:11 AM
Quote from: Fred on March 20, 2012, 10:24:40 PM

I agree with you 100%. As for the bimbo's.................their time would be better served learning how to cook!   :Twocents:

Not all women meant to be housewives but shouldn't judge a book by it's cover!
I'm sorry for the picture if it hurt your good taste but doubt all the previous girls were into chargers!
No complain was made when someone posted the playboy bunnies with chargers,they are not bimbos? :shruggy:

Peter

Of course they are. I'm not signaling yours out Peter and I'm not having a go at you either, I'm just agreeing with twodko................there have been far too many bimbos on display here (and I stress that's only my opinion but then I'm an old fogey) and it was nice to see a normal clad woman standing next to a mopar for a change.  I've kept right out of it until now but wanted to agree with twodko.   Nothing personal just my two bob's worth.

cavemanno1

Well i understand you guys and respect that so i took them off!Don't want any trouble or argument over this,just not worth it!
I can look at them somewhere else if i want so no problemo here!

No bimbos just real girls form now on!What if someone's wife is a bimbo  :scratchchin: just massing with you  :nana:

Back to posting.........

doctor4766

Dang, I forgot to save them on my computer.
Gotta love a '69

Fred

Hey Peter. I wasn't having a dig at you and certainly didn't mean for you to remove the pics on my behalf. I was just generalising.
There are plenty of guys on the forum that enjoy them and that's just fine with me. So please, feel free to post away. And let all that enjoy them go on doing so.  :2thumbs:
After all, this forum is for everybody and all tastes.

cavemanno1

I know that Fred but if the last thread got locked because these pictures then it's not worth it!Don't worry Fred i know you didn't mean anything against me!
For the "dirty"guys here is the link for them

http://www.google.hu/search?q=girls+with+mopar&hl=hu&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=fo1pT93XJc_LsgbHre2FCA&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CBEQ_AUoAQ&biw=1346&bih=528

Ps:bellow

Kern Dog

Someone wrote....That chick needs to learn how to cook."
I disagree. I can cook for myself. Other things I can't, or wont. Thats where the CHICKS come in.