News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Not a crime story... Not Bull either...

Started by Charger71, January 12, 2006, 11:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger71

It must be real slow news in Great Falls, MT.   I saw on CNN that a cow escaped the local slaughter house.  The cow was on the lam from police and citizens for 6 hours.   I heard the cow even managed to stay alert despite 3 tranquilizers...  Finally, the cow was corraled and will live out it's life naturally.

It really happened.   No Bull.

Now, doesn't that story beat the ones about crime???

Charger71

hemihead

Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

bull

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Telvis

Mopar440+6

Quote from: Silver R/T on January 13, 2006, 12:19:22 AMthey aint gonna kill it?

Can't believe Im agreeing with Silver but TURN THE FREAKIN THING INTO BURGER! I want me a steak! :icon_smile_approve: (No offense to those of you who do not eat meat.)
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Charger_Fan

I dunno, if they made it into steaks now, those 3 tranquilizers might have you asleep at the dinner table. :sleep:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe you," says Dolly. "It's true, no bull!" exclaims Daisy.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dkn1997

the cow was on the lam?  funny visual.

old bull and young bull on top of the hill, several cows at the bottom.  young bull says "dad, how about  we run down there and F&^! one of those cows?"  old bull says "how about we walk down there and F^%! them all"

two cannibals eat a clown, and the one cannibal says to the other: "did he taste funny to you?"   anyway......
RECHRGED

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

2fast4u

That's happened here a couple times in over the past 20 years.....no big thang....but funny to watch.  One guy who met up with the last bull that got out....got one of the bulls horns rammed trough his front fender.....sucks to be him!  :rotz:

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!