News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Re: Pakistan Strike... (Why did that get locked anyway)??? >?

Started by Charger Aficionado, January 15, 2006, 01:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

I don't get that lock...  * PUZZLED*  (Un-Puzzle me please)...

Quoterare69
  Re: U.S. attack in Pakistan Score one for the good guys?
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 11:51:31 PM » 
its ashame about the women and children,wish it didnt have to be. but for the bad guys. a dead bad guy is a good rag head!

Anyway in response to your comment rare69, yes I hate nothing more than innocents getting lost.  Keep in mind these guys are the top of the chain of the low-lifes that killed MANY children in Belsian Russia.  The man targeted could have stopped this horrific attack.  One Hundred and Fifty Five little children were killed (total toll was 340).  I have never felt so gut-wrenched in a day. 
A smiley for each child:
:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'( 

Also check-out this page and scroll through the names on the right side of the page (Bley my mind to have "hands-on"):
http://www.myspace.com/september11
  Each one a life.

derailed

theres no doubt that thread would get locked ,first thing I thought when I saw it posted and im glad it did as it would lead to a debate just like the rest of the threads like that do. You can already here the panzy liberal and dumd redneck conservative name calling.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: derailed on January 15, 2006, 01:27:55 AM
theres no doubt that thread would get locked ,first thing I thought when I saw it posted and im glad it did as it would lead to a debate just like the rest of the threads like that do. You can already here the panzy liberal and dumd redneck conservative name calling.

You're a dumb redneck, you pansy liberal.  :icon_smile_big:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Troy

So I lock a thread and you immediately start another one that not only questions why I locked it but contains the exact same topic??? Not only that, but you copied the part that caused me to lock it. That's being a little dense (to put it as nicely as I can).

I didn't lock it because of the subject so much as the wording/attitude of some of the posts. If I have the unfortunate opportunity to read anything resembling racism, hate, or prejudice on this board you can feel lucky if you're not banned on the spot. It only takes a second to think about the other 1,600+ members here before posting something that could very well offend an entire group.

In the future I'll just delete these things because I certainly don't want them representing the entire site when some poor soul stumbles in here for the first time. If you want to question my actions then send it in a PM and I'll be glad to explain it - in nice terms even.

Thank you,
Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.