News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Besides cars, whats your hobby?

Started by HalfastJav, October 21, 2011, 04:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobs66440

Prayer "Post-Its" from Bruce Almighty with Jim Carrey.

A383Wing

Besides cars, my hobby consists of 3 things everyday:

Get up
Survive
Go back to bed

but on a serious note, we collected M&M stuff, and ceramic Snowmen stuff like cookie jars for almost 37 years...

looking at it all now....thinking of all that money gone buying all those collectibles  :brickwall:

Bryan

AKcharger

chargermike

play in a band. ride dirt bikes or quads. ride snowmobiles. play golf on my golf course i built on my land. 9 hole par 3. but my best hobby is hangin with my grand daughter. she loves the charger and my husky.

mysil bergsprekken

[/quote]

Nice work on the lamps. I like it. That "chandeleer" is pretty cool, I just might just steal your idea there if you don't mind.
69 charger RT

learical1

For the last 12 years, I've been rather successful at avoiding recapture.  Unlike the song, I would NOT be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats. :yesnod:
Bruce

68X426

I'm a part-time brewmeister. Home brew rules. I make a great porter and fine stout.

Any other beer guys out there? (you got to brew it not just drink it).

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow