News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What do you think of this Charger for sale?

Started by tpetty, July 20, 2011, 07:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

:Twocents:
I think the buyer is going to have to spent $10-$20 grand to fix what the guy that spent $100K didn't do right or missed.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Kern Dog

I no unnerstan wat you tipe. plees xplane.

DAY CLONA

Quote from: BananaDan on July 23, 2011, 02:08:27 PM
:Twocents:
I think the buyer is going to have to spent $10-$20 grand to fix what the guy that spent $100K didn't do right or missed.

This car is worth no more than $25K on a "good day", and that's with the bid placed by a blind man :scratchchin:.......If I had $100K in a car, it sure as hell would have a stroked HEMI under the hood, OD transmission, and DANA 60, on top of a high end resto.......sad :Twocents: