News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cuda Ken

Started by Blown70, January 12, 2006, 12:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blown70

Ok, So i have not noticed CUDA KEN around.  He ok. or just hard at work?  I do not need to get a hold of him just wondering.

TOM

Doc74

I've been wondering that myself, the AMX needed some work but he's fast so that could be done now.
Maybe he has a few other projects lined up, usually works for me that way, start on one car and there's 5 others waiting within a week.
I need more arms...

andy74

i havent seen or heard from him since just before christmas,hope all is well

Charger_Fan

I bet all those primer fumes shorted out his confuzer & smoked it. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

PocketThunder

He's probably making a cam2 run....  :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

41husk

I was worried about him .  I HAD NOT SEEN OR HEARD FROM HIM SINCE BEFORE cHRISTMAS.  I called several times with no answer, so I drove up there last Friday.  Ken is fine!  He has gotten into his HO track and that has consumed him.  He has not finished the AMX and the owner is about ready to just go get it,  Since I put the two of them together i am kinda in the middle.  I hope he gets it done soon so I am out of the entire mess.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Brock Samson

I thought for sure he would weigh in on Oldmoparts' stereo thread...

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 41husk on January 12, 2006, 01:59:04 PM
He has gotten into his HO track and that has consumed him.  He has not finished the AMX and the owner is about ready to just go get it, 
Hmph! That sounds a little odd for what I know of him...or think I know of him. :ahum:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

Quote from: Stratocharger on January 12, 2006, 02:06:07 PM
I thought for sure he would weigh in on Oldmoparts' stereo thread...

Me too, I like music more than toy trains.  :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

andy74

i like music and little trains-with beer

Ponch ®

I like music and scantily clad chicks.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Old Moparz

Quote from: Ponch on January 12, 2006, 02:34:59 PM
I like music and scantily clad chicks.

That's because you ain't married with a kid interrupting you every 30 seconds.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

MOPARHOUND!

His AMX thread was destined to be a "Best of DodgeCharger.com" thread.  :icon_smile_sad:

??

??

??
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

41husk

i agree!  that thread was very usefull, and Ken does great work as long as he can stay focused.  He moves from  one obssession to the next, Charger, blown 440, stereo, HO cars.  I am sure he will get back to the cars.   Regaurdless of that Ken is the kinda guy that if you need something, he would stop every thing to help to the best of his ability.  I hope everything works out for him, he is truly one of the good guys.
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

Telvis

Ken is a great guy. I hope all is well with him. Did he ever find a new job? I haven't been able to spend much time online lately. I'm a bit out of the loop.

MOPARHOUND!

??? ??? ???

Last Post:  December 30, 2005, 08:16:47 PM

Tick...

Tick...

Tick...
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

41husk

I talked to him yesterday, he is doing fine.  doesn't come on the site much but said he was going to post some more pics of the AMX progress soon.
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

psykicpup

Glad to here he's OK.

Haven't b been around much recently but worried the moment I heard he was missing
He always answered my questions honestly & has gone out of his way to find an answer if he didn't know it

& also a genuinely all-round nice guy

give him my love seem to have lost his email (the 1st thing I checked when I read this) if he still has mine get him yo email me when he has time please
my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

adauto

My toy trains are cool... they keep me on track....

Other wise I just spend money on cars!....but they dont fit in my house! :icon_smile_big:
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

41husk

you don't need trains you need a bigger house :yesnod:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

69_500

Yeah I was wondering the other day where he had went to this time. Has he been playing with those HO cars more lately? He does seem to go from one thing to another on the drop of a hat. But I'll give him this, he does all of it whole heartedly.

dkn1997

"hi43llo, Beeen playn trns,hw you guys "doin"

"

cudaken

Oh, I can't fool you guys.  Ken, where are you????????????????????????????????
RECHRGED

41husk

cudaken sighting!!  He has posted some new pictures of the AMX over in tech :icon_smile_shy:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904