News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carlisle Winners List

Started by 71ChallengeHer, July 10, 2011, 09:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

maxwellwedge

#86  -  Is that you?    :scratchchin:     :cheers:     :scratchchin:     :cheers:

71ChallengeHer

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Tilar

Grats Jackie!

I'm surprised that Gene's name isn't on that list. Man what a fine looking Daytona.  :yesnod:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

69rtse4spd

maxwellwedge

FJ5WING

Quote from: Tilar on July 10, 2011, 06:23:46 PM
Grats Jackie!

I'm surprised that Gene's name isn't on that list. Man what a fine looking Daytona.  :yesnod:

If by Gene youre referring to HemiGeno....the Invatational Cars dont get onto the list.  :shruggy:
wingless now, but still around.

BBKNARF

Good for you, right on  :2thumbs: any pics.
68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

FJ5WING

Tilar

Quote from: FJ5WING on July 10, 2011, 08:34:52 PM
Grats Jackie!

If by Gene youre referring to HemiGeno....the Invatational Cars dont get onto the list.  :shruggy:

Yes Hemigeno... Do they not judge them at all or whats the deal with that?
Dave  

resq302

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 10, 2011, 05:18:11 PM
Quote from: maxwellwedge on July 10, 2011, 09:19:30 AM
#86  -  Is that you?    :scratchchin:     :cheers:     :scratchchin:     :cheers:
;)   :2thumbs:

Whoa, whoa, whoa!  You were in the stock class little lady????   What exactly on your car is stock?   :nana:

Congrats to all the winners and people from here!

Tilar- people who get invited into the special displays are not eligible for judging or receiving special awards.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

BrianShaughnessy

Congrats Jackie !   Well deserved  :2thumbs:

Meanwhile...     :icon_smile_big:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

1969chargerrtse

I'm sorry I don't get it?  I've been out of shows for years but how do you give a trophy to a new car? 2010 Challengers etc ....... So you buy it and drive it to a show for some kind of trophy?  Another reason to make Shows and trophies more phony if you ask me. To the few shows I've brought the Charger to, this is why I close the hood when inspection time is announced.
Or, were these new but customized ?  Even so, I don't understand?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Chris G.

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on July 11, 2011, 08:39:44 AM
I'm sorry I don't get it?  I've been out of shows for years but how do you give a trophy to a new car? 2010 Challengers etc ....... So you buy it and drive it to a show for some kind of trophy?  Another reason to make Shows and trophies more phony if you ask me. To the few shows I've brought the Charger to, this is why I close the hood when inspection time is announced.
Or, were these new but customized ?  Even so, I don't understand?

Carlisle is not a judged show. If you register a car, you get to vote for a certain group of cars. Yes some people just drive their new cars to shows and park them expecting to win something. It's not a big deal in Carlisle because you are basically competing against people with the same car. I can see a random show giving an award to a new car above an old restored car as being wrong, but in Carlisle it's not a big deal when they only compete amongst themselves.

If you had your car in Carlisle, you would only be with 1969 Chargers. There's no judge, just people mostly parked around your class that will vote for you.

Troy

Quote from: Tilar on July 11, 2011, 04:13:40 AM
Quote from: FJ5WING on July 10, 2011, 08:34:52 PM
Grats Jackie!

Yes Hemigeno... Do they not judge them at all or whats the deal with that?
Gene was having the car judged to "OE" standards - which is totally separate from the show. Most of the cars in the buildings are only there for display (and therefore not judged). I think they have to be invited. As mentioned, the rest of the show is "peer judging" so everyone with a car in the show gets to fill out the ballots.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TUFCAT

Personally, I think they have to many classes for new cars also.

moparstuart

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 11, 2011, 09:35:34 AM
as long as its a seperate class and they are not judging old car with drive off the lot new cars
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

41husk

Geno how did she do with the OEM judging?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Troy

Gene is probably still driving home. It may take a couple weeks before he gets the results of the judging. The judges spent a LOT of time going over the car (they started Wednesday or early Thursday and were still popping by on Sunday).

Troy

resq302

I don't understand how they can judge a car and then after they are "done" go back and look at your car again.  I can see if there is a tie or something like that and they have to give out one award but if it is just for a point style certificate where they give out multiple of the same award if you reach a certain number, I can't see going back time after time when you can compare it to another car.
Brian

Chris G.

Quote from: resq302 on July 11, 2011, 10:53:28 AM
I don't understand how they can judge a car and then after they are "done" go back and look at your car again.  I can see if there is a tie or something like that and they have to give out one award but if it is just for a point style certificate where they give out multiple of the same award if you reach a certain number, I can't see going back time after time when you can compare it to another car.

It's not that kind of judging. These are guys who will specifically look at your car. It's not competition judging so to speak.

You either:

A. Get lucky and have them all at a show together to go over your car.

B. Fly them all to your location and pay for their stay. $$$

Gene took option "A" and it was a wise choice.  ;)

Chris G.

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 11, 2011, 09:35:34 AM

Like it or not, newer cars are a huge part of the backbone for any national show. Hit the Ford, Corvette or GM shows and you will see the same. I really don't see a problem with it because the place is huge and if you don't want to see them you don't have to. Plus Carlisle moved them to the back of the awards ceremony (I think), so they can sit in their A/C while the old schoolers get moving quicker through the parade.

Now if classic cars start getting parked on the hill, then there's a huge problem...for me at least.

resq302

Quote from: Chris G. on July 11, 2011, 10:58:54 AM

It's not that kind of judging. These are guys who will specifically look at your car. It's not competition judging so to speak.

You either:

Ah, ok, I thought it was like the nats where the group came around all at once.  I wasn't aware that you could have multiple judges coming through at various times throughout the weekend.
Brian

68X426

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on July 11, 2011, 06:47:44 AM

I'm dying. That is beyond funny, it's the Post of the Year. :smilielol:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Tilar

Thanks for explaining the judging... I didn't know the whole story about the cars in the buildings.

Quote from: 68X426 on July 11, 2011, 11:07:34 AM

:iagree:  That's funny! Now we need one for post whore... Speaking of which, Where's Cody been lately?  :poke:
Dave  

hemi68charger

Congrads Jackie... Looks like Chris G. placed as well.............    :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Chris G.

Quote from: hemi68charger on July 11, 2011, 11:41:13 AM
Looks like Chris G. placed as well.............    :2thumbs:

Chris G. didn't place squat dude...unless you're talking about the other guy who has the same initials? He might of got some sort of plaque thingy.   :nana:

hemi68charger

Quote from: Chris G. on July 11, 2011, 12:09:14 PM
Looks like Chris G. placed as well.............    :2thumbs:

Chris G. didn't place squat dude...unless you're talking about the other guy who has the same initials? He might of got some sort of plaque thingy.   :nana:

Dude? Surf's up.............................  R119, Dodge B-body 1969 Dodge Charger (Stock).....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: hemi68charger on July 11, 2011, 01:33:34 PM
Quote from: Chris G. on July 11, 2011, 12:09:14 PM
Looks like Chris G. placed as well.............    :2thumbs:

Chris G. didn't place squat dude...unless you're talking about the other guy who has the same initials? He might of got some sort of plaque thingy.   :nana:

Dude? Surf's up.............................  R119, Dodge B-body 1969 Dodge Charger (Stock).....

You are correct, thanks.....the "original" Chris G. won that class ;)  :wave:

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Chris G.

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on July 11, 2011, 03:26:26 PM
You are correct, thanks.....the "original" Chris G. won that class ;)  :wave:

But do you have an 80's name buckle that confirms that? Shazaaam bizzle.  :D

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Chris G. on July 11, 2011, 03:28:34 PM

Thankfully you got me on that one pal!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Troy

Quote from: resq302 on July 11, 2011, 11:07:10 AM
Quote from: Chris G. on July 11, 2011, 10:58:54 AM

You either:

Ah, ok, I thought it was like the nats where the group came around all at once.  I wasn't aware that you could have multiple judges coming through at various times throughout the weekend.
I wasn't there the whole time but it did seem like they would come and go - sometimes as a group and sometimes individually. They would get together at times to discuss and then come back if they had any questions. Gene has very thorough documentation and even brought several original parts that he'd replaced in case of a discrepancy. Vance (the restorer) was also on hand for explanations. Since it's so time-consuming there's a limit to the number of cars they'll do each year. The funniest quote was when I first got there and Gene said that they had beaten him to the show and "had already started disassembling the car" when he walked in. I was picturing my garage after I disassemble a car but, apparently, they aren't digging that deep!

Troy

41husk

I am sur not a single one of the judges were as knoledgable on the Daytona as Gene!!!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

71ChallengeHer

:nana: :rofl: :rofl:

BananaDan

Quote from: Chris G. on July 11, 2011, 03:28:34 PM

Belt buckle?  That'll come in handy at your next hoedown country boy.   :lol:
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

70charginglizard

Mucho Congradulations Jackie. I knew you'd pull that one off this year.  :2thumbs:
70charginglizard

BananaDan

Quote from: 70charginglizard on July 11, 2011, 07:23:35 PM
Mucho Congradulations Jackie. I knew you'd pull that one off this year.  :2thumbs:
Oh, I forgot.  Congrats Jackie, well done!

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

71ChallengeHer

Thanks everyone. And congrats to all the other deserving members from DC.com.  :2thumbs: :cheers:

bill440rt

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 11, 2011, 10:10:14 PM
Thanks everyone. And congrats to all the other deserving members from DC.com.  :2thumbs: :cheers:

Congrats, Jackie!

Further well-deserved Congrats to Chris & Bill, both have awesome Chargers. Geno's Daytona is one of the finest I've ever seen. Superb job!!  :2thumbs: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

TUFCAT

Hemigeno's car is beyond description. For the record, I can now say I've sat in a brand new 1969 Dodge Daytona.  :notworthy:

BananaDan

:iagree:  It was quite a beauty, but I didn't get to sit in it.  :(

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 12, 2011, 12:11:51 AM
Hemigeno's car is beyond description. For the record, I can now say I've sat in a brand new 1969 Dodge Daytona.  :notworthy:

Me too....I even got to touch the NOS shift knob!  ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Brads70

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 11, 2011, 06:26:51 PM

:nana: :rofl: :rofl:

Congrats Jackie! Well done!.......Funny picture! :hah:

nh_mopar_fan

71ChallengeHer

Brad, Maybe I should send her to you ?   :nana:    :smilielol: :smilielol: Congrats on your celebrity pick. And props for you driving your Challenger down from Canada.  :cheers:   :2thumbs: Hope you had a great time and a safe trip home.

Tilar

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on July 12, 2011, 08:28:47 AM

Me too....I even got to touch the NOS shift knob!  ;)

It is definitley an amazing car. I got to sit in it but I didn't touch anything. The young man that I brought with me, little Dave as I call him sat in it and it made his day.   :yesnod:
Dave  

hemigeno

Thanks for the kudo's, everyone - and congrats to the award winners, it looks like DC.com'ers were well-represented at the awards ceremony this year! 

The judging I inflicted on myself was not arranged through Carlisle at all.  In years past, Carlisle Events has had some sort of program that would critique cars to some degree or another.  Most recently, Dave Ferro/Totally Auto had sponsored the SME (Standard of Mopar Excellence) program.  This year there was no formal judging apart from the fun field, although I'll reserve editorial comment about why I was quite relieved to hear that fact.  Knowing that SME judging would not occur, I contacted the ICCA to arrange for them to judge the car while I was there - exactly like (the "tribute") Chris G. already explained... rather than having to pay out the wahzoo to fly a bunch of guys into St. Louis so they could judge the car here, I arranged to take the car out where the judges would be going anyway.  Up until about a week before the show, I had been led to believe a 4-post lift was going to be available to display the car inside Building T - which would have been beyond cool, and would also have made things considerably easier for the judges.  Carlisle Event's head guy Ed B. decided fairly late in the game not to do that, and I can't exactly complain... although I will admit to being really disappointed.  As much time and effort went into detailing everything on the underneath side of the car as the topside, so it would have been awesome for folks (in addition to the judges) to have been able to see the finer points there as well.

As far as I know, only one other car was judged by the ICCA at Carlisle.  Mike Mancini restored a '70 Duster to what I'm told was an incredible level.  I went looking for Mike's tent once, but didn't find it (I didn't have a program at the time - had to go get one on Sunday before their supply ran out).  AFAIK, just like being displayed in Building T, a car in the swap meet or Car Corral isn't eligible for any awards so the car Mike restored isn't in the winners list either.

Congrats again to all the award-winners!!   :cheers: :2thumbs:

hemigeno

Quote from: Tilar on July 12, 2011, 10:11:44 AM
Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on July 12, 2011, 08:28:47 AM
Hemigeno's car is beyond description. For the record, I can now say I've sat in a brand new 1969 Dodge Daytona.  :notworthy:

Me too....I even got to touch the NOS shift knob!  ;)

It is definitley an amazing car. I got to sit in it but I didn't touch anything. The young man that I brought with me, little Dave as I call him sat in it and it made his day.   :yesnod:

I'm very glad to hear "little Dave" had fun - that makes MY day!  

I didn't have to twist Tufcat's or either of the Chris' arms to get them to sit in the car.  It was a little embarrasing when Tufcat started making "Vroom! Vroom!" sounds though.

j/k

maxwellwedge

Car looks good my friend!   :cheers:   :2thumbs:

Who exactly were these judges?

4cruzin

Quote from: maxwellwedge on July 12, 2011, 04:35:39 PM

The judges are the other registered car owners at the show.  When you go and get your goodie bag, there is a ballot in there for voting in your class.  Someone said that the ones with the most friends usually win.   :shruggy:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

hemigeno

Quote from: maxwellwedge on July 12, 2011, 04:35:39 PM

Thanks, Jimbo!  I scanned the crowd all weekend looking for your smiling mug - was hoping you'd make the show.

The ICCA crew for this show consisted of head dude Dave Wise plus Mike Mancini, Mike Volz, and Mark S. (can't read his signature on the sheet - he was with Dave).  They indirectly brought in other folks, such as Scott Smith to critique the carburetor, and Jim (who I think is from Dixie Restorations) to answer a question or two about alternators.  It's an ad hoc committee they put together, and the makeup changes depending on who can attend an event and/or what the subject matter is.  I was REALLY hoping Paul Jacobs could attend, as I know he's a wealth of information when it comes to Daytonas.

We'll have to catch up sometime soon, and I'll fill you in on a little of the "behind the scenes" stuff.   :o ::) :rotz:

:cheers:

maxwellwedge

Yeah - Really wanted to go this year....was still on the fence until the Wednesday before. I haven't missed too many Carlisle's over the years....prefer it to the 'Nat's any day!

Tilar

Quote from: hemigeno on July 12, 2011, 04:34:23 PM

I'm very glad to hear "little Dave" had fun - that makes MY day!  

I didn't have to twist Tufcat's or either of the Chris' arms to get them to sit in the car.  It was a little embarrasing when Tufcat started making "Vroom! Vroom!" sounds though.

j/k

Yeah well you know how those "Tom" cats are.... Always making some sort of howling noise.  :smilielol:   I don't remember seeing anyone giving you a "Thank You" for setting up our rooms either... So Thanks!
Dave  

resq302

So Geno, there was no SME judging this year at all? :shruggy:
Brian

tan top

congratulations  , to all the winners !!  awesome stuff  :cheers: :cheers: :yesnod:   :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

hemigeno

Quote from: resq302 on July 12, 2011, 11:06:47 PM
So Geno, there was no SME judging this year at all? :shruggy:

No, not this year.  From what I heard, I'm not sure they'll be back (at Carlisle, anyway).  At last word, Ed B. was shopping around for a replacement program, so we'll have to wait and see what they do in the future.

Quote from: Tilar on July 12, 2011, 06:26:42 PM
I don't remember seeing anyone giving you a "Thank You" for setting up our rooms either... So Thanks!

No additional thanks are necessary, I was glad to help out with that. 

:cheers:

resq302

I heard some complaints at the SME Judging at Carlisle was a conflict of interests between some of the head judges.  Mainly that one of the judges sold repro parts and services and would try to make sales by deducting points from peoples cars because stuff was either too nice or not up to his companies standard, not how the car would have been originally.  But again, I am also hearing this second hand too.
Brian

FJ5WING

Since Pops had his Charger shirt on in the pic I posted it here. Pop and I in front of the R/T.

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: resq302 on July 13, 2011, 03:23:20 PM
I heard some complaints at the SME Judging at Carlisle was a conflict of interests between some of the head judges.  Mainly that one of the judges sold repro parts and services and would try to make sales by deducting points from peoples cars because stuff was either too nice or not up to his companies standard, not how the car would have been originally.  But again, I am also hearing this second hand too.

No need to worry about 2nd hand... I heard it 1st hand.   Happened to Al and Val with the 68 X ragtop a couple years ago...   a well known over-resto company / owner / judge wanted to sell him some parts for it.

TUFCAT

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on July 14, 2011, 12:31:19 PM

No need to worry about 2nd hand... I heard it 1st hand.   Happened to Al and Val with the 68 X ragtop a couple years ago...   a well known over-resto company / owner / judge wanted to sell him some parts for it.

that's a "TOTALLY" stupid idea... :scratchchin:

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Tilar on July 11, 2011, 11:12:27 AM

:iagree:  That's funny! Now we need one for post whore... Speaking of which, Where's Cody been lately?  :poke:

I'm still here.....just not as much :shruggy:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Troy

Quote from: FJ5WING on July 14, 2011, 11:53:05 AM
Since Pops had his Charger shirt on in the pic I posted it here. Pop and I in front of the R/T.

Hey, I saw that car, and your dad. Although I had no idea that it was connected to a member here. I probably have 20+ pictures of it from Sunday when there weren't crowds of people around.

Troy

TUFCAT

I saw the car also...and always drool whenever I've seen it at Carlisle. We once followed behind it on our back to the hotel years ago. Its a beautiful car with an awesome paint job!

bill440rt

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 14, 2011, 12:51:51 PM

:haha: :smilielol:

Happened to me too, but a little different. I won't get into the gorey details, but I competed in it years ago, one of my cars (which will remain nameless at this time) was the 3rd top scoring car that year. The other two that scored higher were done by a totally well-known over-resto company, who was also judging.  :scratchchin:
The systems check was overlooked on judging day, something I knew I could ace because everything worked. From what I was told, second hand, that the other two may or may not have passed the systems check portion of the scoring.  :scratchchin:
I still had a good time.
:Twocents:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: Troy on July 14, 2011, 02:16:24 PM
Quote from: FJ5WING on July 14, 2011, 11:53:05 AM

Hey, I saw that car, and your dad. Although I had no idea that it was connected to a member here. I probably have 20+ pictures of it from Sunday when there weren't crowds of people around.

Troy

That's a sweet car...   I've seen it at Carlisle several times.    Always stands out from the crowd   :2thumbs:

resq302

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 14, 2011, 12:51:51 PM

"TOTALLY" uncalled for by someone who is supposed to be an "impartial" judge.
Brian

Alaskan_TA

If his ego showed up at the car three days before he did, I think I know who the judge was.  :scratchchin:

TUFCAT

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on July 14, 2011, 05:12:28 PM
If his ego showed up at the car three days before he did, I think I know who the judge was.  :scratchchin:
:haha:

I'm just guessing, but that's TOTALLY funny!! :icon_smile_wink:

resq302

This was he same guy who "TOTALLY" picked our challenger convertible two years ago as a "Celebrity Pick" and said we did a nice job on the car but needed some better stuff and to contact his company to make the chally "better".
Brian