News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sinead O'Conner

Started by Richard Cranium, July 07, 2011, 02:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Cranium

Then......

and now......

YIKES! HEAD FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!  :eek: :eek: :eek:
I am Dr. Remulac

SRT-440

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog..."

2012 SRT8 392 Challenger (SOLD)
2004 Dodge Stage 1 SRT-4 (SOLD)
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Clone w/6.1 HEMI (SOLD)
1971 Dodge Dart w/440 (SOLD)
1985 Buick Grand National w/'87 swap and big turbo (SOLD)

Ponch ®

looks like God is getting the last laugh.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

bull

Well, back then she was trying to be ugly and now it seems she doesn't have to try at all. So... is this considered good news for her?

nh_mopar_fan

Seriously? WTF!   :eek2:

There's a General Lee ad in her future.  :smilielol:

skip68

Just to let you know, Bull, your easy button don't work.   I've been pushing it for the last 2 hours and nothing happens.   :shruggy:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

moparstuart

split at birth
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

stripedelete

Quote from: bull on July 07, 2011, 04:32:20 PM
Well, back then she was trying to be ugly and now it seems she doesn't have to try at all. So... is this considered good news for her?

Astute observation. :2thumbs:

A383Wing

Quote from: skip68 on July 07, 2011, 04:43:58 PM
Just to let you know, Bull, your easy button don't work.   I've been pushing it for the last 2 hours and nothing happens.   :shruggy:

I've had one for the last 10 years...I think it's actually defective

bull

Quote from: skip68 on July 07, 2011, 04:43:58 PM

What do you mean? If you spent two hours pushing a red easy button instead of actually working I'd say it's is doing what it's supposed to do.

Khyron

....nothing compairs....

common! solid referance! LOL

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.